|P009||December 4, 2022 - December 15, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 5000||
|P009||March 5, 2023 - March 16, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 5000||
|P009||June 4, 2023 - June 15, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 3100||
|P009||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
- Enhance forecasting process .
- Determine which inventory management system works best for your organisation.
- Eliminate dead stock and get slow-moving inventory out the door.
- Keep inventory management costs down.
- Create a cycle-counting programme that could eliminate your annual inventory.
- Discuss the challenges and benefits in managing the supply chain.
- Provide a basic definition of Supply Chain Management.
- Describe the main goal of supply chain replenishment planning.
- Describe a high-level overview of AIP business processes.
This course is suitable for procurement; warehouse and supply chain practitioners, commercial management and inventory managers, who are looking to obtain leading edge inventory efficiencies and competitive edge for both themselves and their organisation.
- Introduction and course overview.
- Inventory and the Supply Chain:
- Inventory management definition .
- Types of stock .
- Demand amplifications .
- Demand replenishment in networks .
- Managing the flows .
- Type I and II supply chains .
- The Supply Chain Rules .
- Inventory and statistics .
- Concept of service level .
- Inventory Key Concepts :
- Key Component: Demand Analysis .
- Key Component: Demand Forecasting .
- Key Component: Supply Lead Time .
- Key Component: Cost & Benefits .
- Inventory benefits .
- Inventory polices .
- Inventory in organizations .
- Inventory Replenishment Methods and Systems :
- Basic mechanics of inventory systems .
- The stock time curve .
- Stock components .
- Stock investment .
- Free stock .
- Fixed order quantity systems .
- Fixed order time cycle systems .
- Requirements planning systems .
- Stock Control and Checking :
- Inventory receipts .
- Identifying inventory .
- Surplus and obsolescent stock .
- Stock control and records .
- Stock checking programs .
- Reviewing current procedures and polices .
- Inventory Performance :
- Inventory Assessment
- Assessing the stock level
- Models for implementing inventory control .
- Determining stock targets .
- Inventory questions
- Inventory KPI’s in warehouses/stores
- Inventory Strategies
- Quick response (QR)
- Efficient consumer response (ECR)
- Collaborative planning forecasting and replenishment (CPFR)
- Lean and agile approaches
- Quality Management
- Cross Docking
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
- Consignment stocking
- Co Managed Inventory (CMI)
- Direct product profitability (DPP)
- Economic value added (EVA)
- Collaborative supply chains
- Inventory Improvements
- Using the Supply Chain
- Using the Theory of Constraints
- Practical inventory improvements
- Call offs and Telemetry
- EDI and ICT
- Keys to reducing stock levels
- The 7 Rules for planning inventory
- Model for planning inventory
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!