|SS002||October 30, 2022 - November 3, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|SS002||February 5, 2023 - February 9, 2023||London||$ 3500||
|SS002||April 30, 2023 - May 4, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|SS002||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Kualalumber||$ 3500||
- Understand the reasons for installing the fire alarm system
- Learn the relevant design standards
- Learn the various types of smoke and heat detectors
- Understand the type of alarm technology to be used
- Select and position relevant system components
- Understand the alarm notification arrangements such as audible alarms, visual alerts and communication systems etc.
- Understand the auxiliary and emergency control features associated with fire alarm system
- Review the design such as to minimize the potential for false alarms
- Learn few relevant definitions
This Course Is Intended For Building Designers, Electrical Engineers, Loss Prevention Professionals, Fire-Fighters , Operators , Security Personnel , Maintaining Team , Contractors , Civil Estimators, Hse Staff, Facility Managers And General Audience.
- Introduction to NFPA 72
- Definitions & Terminology
- Purpose of Fire Alarm Systems
- Device and System Compatibility
- Circuits and Pathways
- Main components of fire alarm and detection system
- Power Sources
- System Calculations
- Initiating Devices
- Automatic Detection Methods
- Prevention of Nuisance and False Alarms
- System Notification Appliances
- Relocation and Evacuation Signals
- Smoke Detector Operation
- Smoke Detector Spacing
- Heat Detector Operation
- Heat Detector Spacing
- Gas Detector
- Combined Detector
- Fire alarm system layout (workshop)
- Logic and Control Functions
- Types of Fire Alarm Systems
- Protective Premises Systems
- Proprietary Supervising Stations
- Central Station Systems
- Remote Station Systems
- Auxiliary Systems
- Guard& Tour Service
- Fire Alarm System Repair and Maintenance
- Emergency Voice and Alarm Communication Systems (EVAC)
- System Integrity and Supervision
- System Periodic Test
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Fire alarm system testing (practical)
- Course assessment.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!