|IR004||August 13, 2023 - August 17, 2023||Roma||USD 5100||
|IR004||October 15, 2023 - October 19, 2023||Dubai – UAE||USD 5100||
|IR004||January 14, 2024 - January 18, 2024||Istanbul||USD 5100||
|IR004||February 18, 2024 - February 22, 2024||Online||USD 1900||
This Course will prove a great opportunity to learn how to identify fraud in the various classes of business .
- Underwriters .
- Brokers .
- Insurance And Reinsurance Managers .
- Claims Staff & Directors .
- Finance Staff & Directors
- Audit Staff & Managers .
- Introduction .
- The Extent of the Problem .
- Character and Motives of the Defrauder .
- The Crime Pattern :
- Preparation for Fraud on Taking out Insurance .
- Conversion of an Uninsured Loss into an Insurance Claim .
- Faking of Insurance Losses .
- Deliberate Perpetration of Insurance Losses .
- Fraud in Loss Settlement .
- Defensive Measures :
- Underwriting Principles .
- The Claim :
- Normal Claims Settlement .
- Specialist” Claims Settlement .
- Claims Data Bases .
- Hints for Combating Insurance Fraud in Some Classes of Business :
- Fire Insurance .
- Miscellaneous Classes of Property Insurance .
- Motor Insurance .
- General Liability Insurance .
- Marine Insurance .
- The Fight Against Insurance Fraud at the National Level
- The Netherlands
- Model of an Organization for Combating Insurance Fraud .
- Continuous workshop , and case studies.
- Course summary.
10% in case of Three P. (or more)