|H007||October 2, 2022 - October 13, 2022||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 3100||
|H007||January 15, 2023 - January 19, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|H007||April 16, 2023 - April 20, 2023||Berlin||$ 3500||
|H007||July 16, 2023 - July 20, 2023||Bangkok||$ 3500||
- On completion of the Course the participants will be able to understand clearly the basic steps such as:
- To be aware of the principles risk assessment & control.
- To identify sources of risk
- To quantity the effects of risks
- To Undertake a simple risk analysis
- To be aware of the role of risk assessment & control
This Course would be ideal for any engineer/manager who needs to conduct a risk assessment either for safety or project requirements.
- Introduction to risk management
- What is risk management?
- Risk Identification
- Risk Quantification
- Risk Control
- Workshop 1
- Explanation of Quantitative Techniques i.e.
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Event Tree Analysis
- Growing recognition of the value and effectiveness of quantitative studies.
- Establish a strategy for preventing accidents & downtime the risk based approach.
- Risk assessment methods.
- Workshop 2
- Leadership and Communications
- The need for Communication
- The process of communication
- The Objectives of communication
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Choice of Communication form
- The style
- Eliminating Speech Redundancies
- Avoiding Jargon or Bureaucratese
- Word of choice
- Workshop 3
- Measurement Management Arrangement & Risk Control
- Introduction- Measuring Health & Safety Performance
- Why measure performance
- What to measure
- When to measure
- Who should measure performance
- How to measure performance
- Deriving performance measures
- Workshop 4
- Risk Assessment Issues:
- Introduction to Hazard Event Identification
- Hazard event, categories and causes
- Summary of Hazards
- Hazardous event cause and consequences
- Generic Cause List
- Generic Consequences List
- Great Discount For Companies And Governmental Organizations .
- All Programs Are Held In Five Star Hotels .
- All Lecturers Have Sufficient Knowledge And Experience To Implement The Programs At An Optimal Level .
- Large Package Of Services Is Offered To The Participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!