|T024||December 11, 2022 - December 15, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|T024||February 19, 2023 - February 23, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|T024||March 12, 2023 - March 16, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|T024||June 11, 2023 - June 15, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- After attending participants will :
- Have sound working knowledge of Inspection methods as well as corrosion issues.
- Be able to identify the various types of corrosion.
- Be able to identify the causes and driving factors of the corrosion.
- Be able to determine the most practical method of mitigating the corrosion in the refining industry.
- Be able to develop work procedures for inspection and corrosion control.
- Be able to identify and recommend alternative in structural design to minimize corrosion.
- Have a good working knowledge of cathodic protection.
- Have a good appreciation of material selection as a method of corrosion control in the refining industry.
- Have a good working knowledge of protective coatings for corrosion control.
- Be able to monitor the effectiveness of the corrosion control process.
- Chief, Project, Consulting, Plant, Service, Maintenance Engineers.
- Metal inspection.
- Asset, pipeline integrity managers.
- Risk managers.
- Pipeline designers.
- Technical directors in the process industry –oil, gas, petrochemical, refinery, construction of pipelines storage tanks, pumps, pressure vessels, coatings companies supplying corrosion-resistant alloys / materials .
- Inspection Foundation
- Shop Inspection
- Weld Inspection
- Testing Tank Shell
- Testing Tank Roof
- Method of Inspection
- Radiographic Method
- Magnetic Particle Method
- Ultrasonic Method
- Liquid Penetrate Method
- Introduction and overview of corrosion technology
- Corrosion theory.
- Corrosion identification & methods of control.
- Material selection and design
- Protective coating, paint, metallic.
- Tapes and cementicous.
- Cathodic protection, theory and practice.
- Corrosion – Theory, Identification & Method of Control
- What is corrosion?
- What is the cost of industry?
- How dose it take place?
- What drives the corrosion process?
- What are the distinct types of corrosion?
- What methods can we use to control it?
- The session includes a number of practice demonstrations of the corrosion process and some actual case studies.
- Material Selection and Corrosion Design :
- Examples of corrosion resistant materials are detailed.
- Weathering steels, stainless steel, naval brass and other alloys are discussed.
- The design of structure for corrosion mitigation is examined.
- The session includes some case studies and practical experiments.
- Protective Coatings
- The following points are discussed and examined in detail
- The types of protective coatings including:
- Metallic coatings such as galvanizing and metal spray.
- Liquid applied coatings such as, Epoxies, Alkyds, Acrylics, Polyurethanes and Ethyl silicates.
- Tape wraps, type of wrap including petrolatum and synthetic.
- Cementations coatings of various types.
- The make up and function of the various components of protective coatings, the binders and pigmentation are examined.
- The practicalities and limitations of each identified coating type are detailed.
- How and where they work, and more importantly where they don’t work.
- A number of actual case studies are included.
- The field testing of the effectiveness of protective coating is examined.
- The use and calibration of test equipment including paint film thickness and paint film integrity testers is examined.
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!