|T025||October 2, 2022 - October 13, 2022||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 3100||
|T025||January 15, 2023 - January 19, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|T025||April 16, 2023 - April 20, 2023||Berlin||$ 3500||
|T025||July 16, 2023 - July 20, 2023||Bangkok||$ 3500||
- Upon Completion of the Course, Participants will learn:
- How to work through a project with a brief introduction to a three-phase (oil, gas, water) inlet separator, its design, operation, components, and controls
- Basic principles of project management for instrumentation and control projects to include front-end loading, scope definition, brown-field vs. green-field projects, engineering deliverables, roles and responsibilities, project planning, risk analysis and management, cost estimating, procurement management, construction management, contractors and suppliers management
- Front end engineering design (FEED) to include pre-feed, flow diagrams, P&IDs, material take off, indices, plot plan, control system philosophy, I&C block diagrams, safety instrumented system (SIS) logic, specifications, cost estimates, and design approval
- Final design activities that includes authorization for expenditure (AFE), indices, specifications, SIS design, distributed control system (DCSs), plot plans, power systems, installation details, wiring and connection diagrams, schematics, logic diagrams, cable and conduit schedules, electronic systems i/o indices, loop diagrams, bill of materials (BOM), and panel arrangements
- The various requirements of construction and commissioning to include procurement requirements, construction requirements, QA and QC requirements, factory acceptance test (FAT), commissioning and startup requirements
- Basic design criteria for selection of control valves (CVs), sizing of control valves, selection of flow measurement devices, sizing of orifice plates, selection of relief valves, selection of temperature devices, selection of level devices, selection of pressure measurement, selection of alarm and shutdown switches, instrument tag numbering, loop diagrams preparation, P&IDs, and SIS logic matrices
Oil and gas Facilities and Project, Electrical or Instrumentation and Controls Engineers with two or more years of field experience who want to further improve their practical understanding of Instrumentation/Controls systems within oil and gas facilities. Attendees should have good working knowledge of instrumentation and control fundamentals.
- Introduction – Setting The Scene In Oil And Gas E&I Engineering :
- Fundamentals of instrumentation, measurement and process control engineering
- Instrumentation And Control :
- General instrumentation standards in oil and gas
- Process instrumentation
- Calibration, installation and maintenance of instruments
- Process control basics
- Control valves sizing, selection and maintenance (including pressure relief valves)
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- SCADA systems
- Distributed control systems
- Industrial data communications (including Fieldbus and industrial Ethernet)
- Safety instrumentation and emergency shutdown systems for oil and gas (IEC 61511 and IEC 61508) – basic introduction
- Wellhead and flowline control – control systems
- Emergency wellhead blowout controls
- Specialised Applications In Oil And Gas :
- Power generation
- Cathodic protection
- Compressor control (including surge control)
- Drilling control systems and instrumentation
- Subsea instrumentation and control systems
- Pig launcher/receiver systems
- Critical flare knock out drum controls and instrumentation
- Flare flame front generator and ignition monitoring system
- Distributed control systems
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!