|T026||November 13, 2022 - November 17, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|T026||February 5, 2023 - February 16, 2023||Basel||$ 5000||
|T026||May 14, 2023 - May 18, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
|T026||August 13, 2023 - August 17, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
- This training Course should:
- Be able to optimize the staffing resources required for such training.
- Help the process of training so that more trainees will develop skills to deal with leakage control & reporting .
- Be used as a manual for trainers and managers involved in leakage control activities.
- Be used as a manual for the design and implementation of leakage control services.
- Improve the skills in training methods for leakage control activities.
Engineers – technicians – assistants – and all those whom responsible for the detection and reporting on Leakage .
- Introduction and course overview.
- Introduction to leakage :
- Course introduction
- Defining leakage
- Factors influencing leakage
- Causes and effects of leakage
- Developing a leakage strategy
- Leakage assessment
- Understanding water loss and leakage
- Defining total water loss
- International comparisons
- Physical (real) and non-physical (apparent) losses
- Quantifying total water loss
- Conducting a water audit
- Techniques for quantifying leakage
- Leakage measurement in the distribution network
- Using temporary meters
- Leakage measurement and detection in intermittent-supply networks
- Developing a leakage management strategy
- Economics and planning
- The Bursts and Background Estimates (BABE) concept
- Setting leakage targets
- Leakage monitoring and control
- Leakage monitoring in zones or sectors (the DMA concept)
- DMA design
- DMA management
- DMA maintenance
- DMA monitoring
- Responding to DMA data
- Dealing with problem DMAs
- Pressure management
- Design of pressure management areas (PMAs)
- Choice of PRV and control system
- Leak detection and location
- Leak detection techniques
- Leak location techniques
- Equipment for leak detection and location
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!