|SM003||December 4, 2022 - December 8, 2022||Basel||$ 3500||
|SM003||March 5, 2023 - March 9, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|SM003||May 14, 2023 - May 18, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|SM003||June 4, 2023 - June 8, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- The evolving shift from mass marketing to targeted marketing, and the corresponding use of a richer mixture of communication channels and promotions tools, poses a problem for marketers. Consumers are being exposed to a greater variety of marketing communications from and about the company from a broader array of sources. However, those consumers don’t distinguish between messages from different sources and treat them as one.
- This conflict can result in conflicting and confused company image and brand positioning. The main objective of this course is to introduce the Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) concept under which the company carefully integrates and coordinates its many communications channels to deliver a clear, consistent and compelling message about the organization and its products.
Marketing Professionals, Marketing Managers, Brand Managers, Marketing Executives, Market Research Analysts, and Strategic Marketing Planners.
- What is IMC?
- Marketing Mix.
- Promotion Mix.
- Developing effective communications:
- Identify the target audience.
- Determining the communication objectives.
- Designing the message.
- Selecting communication channels.
- Setting the total marketing communication budget.
- Integrating the communication mix.
- The media: advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Promotions tools and technique.
- Selecting the communication mix.
- Measuring the effectiveness of an IMC program.
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!