|ML022||October 9, 2022 - October 13, 2022||Roma||$ 3500||
|ML022||January 8, 2023 - January 12, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|ML022||April 9, 2023 - April 13, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
|ML022||July 9, 2023 - July 13, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
- Use simple frameworks for planning, including allocating and managing priorities, scheduling work, working proactively and reactively and project planning .
- Understand and develop skills necessary to get assigned work completed on time.
- Use basic planning project tools to plan work strategy .
- Set goals and targets effectively and efficiently .
- Learn how to establish and maintain task deadlines .
- Understand the characteristics of colleagues who assist in our work assignments .
- Develop positive interpersonal techniques for better management of our work .
- Learn how to plan work balancing the constraints of time, cost, scope and quality .
- Understand the role of stakeholders in a project and learn techniques of stakeholder management .
- Develop techniques to deal with organizational change, including delegation and empowerment .
- Develop communication and human interaction skills with others .
- Understand and develop skills necessary to set goals in a strategic and organizational context .
- Consider methods of improving decision making .
- Understand how delegation can be used in setting of goals and planning .
- Identify decision making processes and how they impact on organizations .
- Develop the ability to make higher quality decisions as individuals and teams .
The Course is designed for team leaders, supervisors or anyone who is an acting or aspiring leader in any sector of industry and/or business, including the service industry. The Course is appropriate for those who desire to learn effective management skills and techniques to be able to better manage their work, as well as work of others.
- Introduction and Course overview.
- Our changing world – personal assessment:
- What do I hope to achieve?
- How will I achieve it?
- What has changed in work and life?
- What other changes can we expect?
- How do we manage this?
- What are the implications for me and for others?
- Balancing life and work .
- Why time matters and how your use of time affects others :
- How am I using my time?
- What are my time wasters?
- Time logging .
- Why do I put things off?
- Ways that other people use time .
- Time lines – how do I view time?
- How does my use of time affect others?
- Work planning and project management :
- Work management methods diagnostic .
- Pressures on work plans – time, quality, cost .
- The planning process .
- Planning work in progress .
- Analysing and managing risk .
- Contingency planning .
- Problem solving techniques .
- Practical techniques for managing time wasters :
- Managing paperwork, real and virtual .
- Managing travel .
- Managing meetings .
- Making the best use of the phone.
- Using the diary – the key time management tool.
- Managing Interruptions .
- Making it all work :
- Work planning practical .
- Debrief .
- Testing your plan .
- Analysing your strengths and needs .
- Developing your personal development plan .
- Current Status of Setting Goals, Planning and Decision Making :
- Introductions .
- Course purpose, goals and objectives .
- Overview and context of organizational change and the impact on goals, planning and decision making .
- Understanding of the current status of the organization, team and personal work .
- Review of management processes and skill areas .
- Using a planning process to set goals and get work started .
- Importance of Goal Setting and Planning Management :
- Integrating goals, scope, work structure and management planning .
- Identifying initial resource requirements .
- Identifying risk techniques that affect work assignments, priorities and deadlines .
- Communication that responds to: who, what where, when, how, why .
- Understanding the importance of quality planning in work assignments .
- Setting Priorities and Making Decisions in the Planning Process :
- Using planning to ensure task priorities are established .
- Planning for time management, scheduling and meeting deadlines .
- Integrating the functions into a final work plan .
- Improving communications and listening skills .
- Planning for delegation responsibility and authority .
- Techniques for making good decisions .
- Working with Your Team :
- Identifying skills required to obtain the help of others .
- The importance of group skills to achieve team success .
- The importance of interpersonal skills in making personal and team decisions
- Empowering the team through delegation and decision making .
- The importance of effective communication in team relations .
- Developing Personal and Team Change Action Plans :
- Innovation and improvement for personal and team change .
- Identification of change processes and human change .
- Techniques to set personal and team change goals .
- Dealing with people who do not want change .
- Developing an action plan for personal and team change.
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!