|HR012||December 18, 2022 - December 22, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|HR012||March 19, 2023 - March 23, 2023||Barcelona||$ 3500||
|HR012||April 2, 2023 - April 6, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|HR012||June 18, 2023 - June 22, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Increase training’s reputation as a vital contributor to bottom-line results.
- Assess your organization’s political climate.
- Navigate the politics of training.
- Defend against devious political tactics.
- Manage the transition to performance consulting.
- Communicate the strategic benefits of performance consulting to all levels of the organization.
- Deal with the barriers and politics surrounding performance consulting.
- Validate the training function’s strategic objectives.
- Develop a comprehensive set of performance metrics for the training department.
- Link performance metrics to strategic objectives.
- Implement a performance scorecard approach to measuring training’s total value.
- Analyze performance data for trends and variations.
- Apply a dollar value added approach to estimate training’s bottom-line contribution.
- Deal with the challenging objections to the dollar value added approach.
- Develop a business case to gain executive support for critical training and performance initiatives.
- Training directors and managers, as well as training and development specialists and coordinators. Needs assessment analysts, instructional designers, evaluators of training programs, and individuals in a leadership and support role for the training function will also benefit from this program.
- Those working in Training & Development and also those in a line role with responsibilities for training people. Anyone involved in an administrative role.
- Managers in Personnel/HR and Training & Development functions who wish to assess new approaches.
- Introduction and course overview.
- The Training Cycle :
- Evaluation in Context
- Why Evaluate?
- Evaluation Levels
- The Return On Investment (ROI) Model
- Linking Training Results with Objectives :
- Rules and Guidelines for Writing Instructional Learning Objectives
- Linking Needs Assessment with Evaluation Levels
- Developing Objectives for Evaluation Levels 3 and 4
- Evaluation Instruments and Collecting Post Program Data :
- Characteristics of Effective Evaluation Instruments
- Factors to Consider When Selecting Data Collection Methods
- Applying a process approach to evaluation :
- What would improve training effectiveness, pedagogical v agrological methods – training duration – incentives and the role and positioning of testing
- Management accountability for training implementation – competencies and the impact of evaluation
- Should all training be subjected to evaluation?
- Where and how to get measurement to provide outstanding results
- Skill Transfer: From the Workshop to the Workplace :
- Barriers to Skill Transfer
- Ways to Improve Transfer of Skills
- Measuring On-the-job Behaviour
- Isolating the Effects of Training
- Converting Data to Monetary Value and Calculating the Return on Investment :
- Characteristics and Examples of Hard and Soft Data
- How to Convert Data to Monetary Value
- Tabulating Costs
- Measuring ROI
- The five key areas of training delivery-the training process :
- How to use the 10 step process – practical group exercise
- Business expectations compared with training results – case study
- Analysis methods for training materials
- Analysis methods for training delivery and for trainees .
- Understanding evaluation and being able to apply it – worked examples
- Using the new evaluation and Quality control model :
- Application of the 10 step model – case study
- Seeking improvement through – trainer style, delivery methods and 45 alternative delivery methods.
- Getting the best from others
- How to produce results – evaluation in action – case studies and worked examples
- Course assessment .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!