|SM005||August 20, 2023 - August 24, 2023||Dubai – UAE||USD 5100||
|SM005||November 5, 2023 - November 9, 2023||Online||USD 1900||
|SM005||February 18, 2024 - February 22, 2024||Bangkok||USD 1900||
- Plan for the marketing strategy of the organization.
- Conduct the tasks required to both effectively implement and monitor and evaluate the marketing plan.
- Use marketing information for effective decision making in the organization.
Marketing Professionals, Marketing Managers, Brand Managers, Marketing Executives, Market Research Analysts, and Strategic Marketing Planners.
- Basics of marketing and social marketing:
Issues covered include:
- Basics of consumer behavior
- Marketing aims, strategies, instruments and controlling, marketing organization
- Survey methods and analysis, procedures in marketing management (overview)
- Marketing in healthcare
- Course summary.
10% in case of Three P. (or more)