|SM006||December 11, 2022 - December 15, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|SM006||February 19, 2023 - February 23, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|SM006||March 12, 2023 - March 16, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|SM006||June 11, 2023 - June 15, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- This course is designed for those responsible for the development of marketing strategies with the objective of empowering them with the expertise required for developing an effective marketing strategy by analyzing and utilizing resources effectively and efficiently.
- The course will familiarize participants with the elements of the marketing mix as well as the different positioning strategies.
Marketing Professionals, Marketing Managers, Brand Managers, Marketing Executives, Market Research Analysts, and Strategic Marketing Planners.
- Setting goals and objectives:
- Strategic planning
- Strategic consideration in setting marketing strategy objectives
- Assessment of company resources
- Defining buyer behaviour and the competitive advantage of a product:
- Product profile Target market slection Segmentation types
- Differentiated versus undifferentiated marketing
- Evaluating your analysis of buyer behaviour in a chosen target
- Developing a positioning strategy
- Differences to promote
- Effective communication of company positioning
- Assessment of the demand
- Promotional appeals
- Selection of promotion tools
- Assessment of distribution channels
- Motivating distribution channels
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!