|OM009||December 4, 2022 - December 15, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 5000||
|OM009||March 5, 2023 - March 16, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 5000||
|OM009||June 4, 2023 - June 15, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 3100||
|OM009||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
- This course is designed to enable secretaries/office managers to improve their skills portfolio and to make them an indispensable part of their companies’ management team.
- Secretaries and office managers, have a crucial role to play in contributing towards the effectiveness of an organization.
- This innovative course is designed to give participants an understanding and appreciation of the role and scope of the function.
- It will also to help them develop the knowledge and skills required to enhance their contribution and effectiveness.
- Identify the key components within the job role of the Office Manager/ Executive Assistant / PA .
- Practice the techniques and skills demonstrated on the event.
- Discuss experiences with fellow Delegates and learn possible techniques for advancement of such skills in Facilitator led discussions .
- Build an approach that suits their own individual style and workplace
- Office Administrators
- Office Professionals
- Supervisors of clerical and administrative staff
- Executive Secretaries
- Personal Assistants Course
- Introduction and course overview.
- The Office Manager / Executive Assistant role: an Overview :
- Identifying common issues and challenges
- Setting Personal objectives
- What makes you indispensable?
- Proactive versus passive Support
- Setting and Meeting Objectives :
- Planning skills
- Project management approaches for support staff
- Managing time
- Strategies for managing change
- Identifying and dealing with Pressure Points
- Implementing Action Plans
- Resource and Team Management :
- Allocating human resource to tasks and projects
- Monitoring performance team and self
- Team Appraisals and Reviews
- Embedding a new team member effectively
- Managing team issues
- Coaching techniques
- Disciplinary issues
- Prioritisation approaches and techniques
- Communications :
- Improving communications within an existing team
- Oral and listening skills
- Reporting to Management
- Negotiation skills and techniques
- Managing difficult people
- Comparison of telephone / face to face / written communications, their effectiveness and suitability for different situations
- Can you say No?
- The Working Day :
- Practicing a typical day‚ simulated scenario incorporating issues and techniques from the week
- Identifying an approach and style that suits you as an individual
- Reporting to Management presentation and negotiation techniques
- Personal Action Plan
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!