|H012||December 18, 2022 - December 22, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|H012||March 19, 2023 - March 23, 2023||Barcelona||$ 3500||
|H012||April 2, 2023 - April 6, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|H012||June 18, 2023 - April 22, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
By the end of the program, Participants will effectively investigate an incident, Produce an incident tree , Prepare basic reports on finding and prepare evidence for appropriate parties.
This course is appropriate for everyone involved in the incident investigation – root cause analysis: Manager, Technician , Supervisor , Engineer , Operator , Safety professional.
- Introduction and course overview .
- Traditional approach to accident prevention :
- Why we prevent accidents?
- Major accident history.
- Accident theories :
- Single factor theory.
- Energy theory.
- Multiple factor theory.
- Domino theory.
- Modern causation model.
- Accident Causation :
- Unsafe Acts.
- Unsafe Conditions (Environmental).
- Unsafe Personal Factors.
- Accident Prevention Programme :
- Principles of the accident prevention process success.
- Key elements of an accident prevention program.
- Principles of risk management for accident prevention program.
- Accident / Incident Investigationn :
- Why investigate?
- What to investigate?
- Who investigates?
- When to investigate?
- Phases in the investigation process.
- Root Causes Analysis :
- What is RCA?
- Why do an RCA
- Where did it come from?
- RCA model
- When is an RCA done?
- Why is an RCA important?
- When not to do an RCA?
- How RCA’s Work :
- Key RCA roles.
- NORMS-based analysis of information.
- Development of corrective and preventive actions.
- Review findings, assess, and implement actions.
- Writing a Good Report and lessons to be learned.
- Action plan and follow up.
- Accident reporting :
- General principles of a report .
- Elements of report .
- Creating a custom report .
- Simplifying complex information .
- Use of figures and visual aids.
- Great Discount For Companies And Governmental Organizations .
- All Programs Are Held In Five Star Hotels .
- All Lecturers Have Sufficient Knowledge And Experience To Implement The Programs At An Optimal Level .
- Large Package Of Services Is Offered To The Participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!