|H013||October 23, 2022 - October 27, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|H013||January 22, 2023 - January 26, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|H013||April 9, 2023 - April 20, 2023||Madrid||$ 5000||
|H013||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
- Participants attending the Course will:
- Be familiar with key safety Codes of Practice introduced by major organizations, with particular reference to the Control of Major Accidents Hazards for onshore installations.
- Develop an awareness of the key elements for implanting the Safety Case concept for fixed and mobile offshore installations.
- Appreciate the role of Incident Root-cause Analysis used for promoting positive safety culture based on methodologies implemented by major organizations.
- Be able to carry out Task-based risk assessments that focus on human error and management systems failure.
- Develop skill in the application of Projects Health; Safety & Environmental Reviews , by linking this review with the Capital Value Process and the Company HSE Management System.
- Develop skills in target setting, planning, implementing and measuring performance.
- Production, process, mechanical, control, maintenance and HSE personnel .
- Project managers and engineers .
- Personnel involved in the preparation and maintenance of Safety Cases .
- Introduction and conference overview.
- Major Hazards Control :
- The Safety Case concept .
- Elements of the Safety Case
- The role of Quantified Risk Assessment QRA and Safety Cases .
- HSE Management Systems and major hazards .
- Emergency planning and major hazards
- Root Cause Analysis :
- The role of human contribution to incidents .
- Active errors, preconditions and latent failures.
- Incident analysis techniques- best practice .
- Cause Tree and Events & Causal Factors analysis .
- Linking between root causes, conclusions and recommendations .
- Practical application and group work .
- Risk Assessment :
- Risk assessment- the pitfalls .
- How to make risk assessment effective .
- Evaluation of risks- best practice .
- The task-based approach to risk assessment .
- Applying task-based risk assessment to Work Permits .
- Planning, implementing and techniques for measuring performance .
- Human Reliability Assessment :
- Human error and accident causation
- Human error classification
- The role of task analysis and job-safety analysis
- Best practice techniques for promoting safety culture
- Assessing improvement and linking safety culture with the HSE Management System
- Project HSE Reviews :
- Stages of a project .
- Project’s HSE Plan .
- Latest Procedures for linking the review with the Capital Value Process .
- Incorporating PHSER within the Organization’s HSE-MS .
- PHSER TOR, protocol and conduct .
- PHSER Documentation requirements and Guide-words .
- PHSER Reporting procedures .
- Safety in system life cycle .
- Organisational management and safety .
- Management commitment .
- The system safety organisation.
- Developing a system safety programme.
- Evaluating contractors and sub contractors.
- Emergency procedures and contingencies.
- Hazard tracking and resolution .
- System safety reviews and auditing .
- Process safety analysis :
- Process hazard analysis.
- HAZOP examples .
- What if analysis checklist .
- Great Discount For Companies And Governmental Organizations .
- All Programs Are Held In Five Star Hotels .
- All Lecturers Have Sufficient Knowledge And Experience To Implement The Programs At An Optimal Level .
- Large Package Of Services Is Offered To The Participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!