|P012||December 18, 2022 - December 22, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|P012||March 19, 2023 - March 23, 2023||Barcelona||$ 3500||
|P012||April 2, 2023 - April 6, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|P012||June 18, 2023 - June 22, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- This Course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Understand the role of Professional Purchasers.
- Learn about and practice the key skills Purchasers need to have.
- The essential requirements for Purchasing Management.
- Team structures and roles.
- The benefits of improved purchasing.
- Implementing changes within the team and with other departments.
- Strategies and tactics for improved buying.
- The uses of tendering, negotiation and other approaches.
- Measuring and Improving Purchasing Performance.
- Examine how to become more strategic in Purchasing Activities.
- Determine a best approach to Global Sourcing.
- Analyze ways of managing suppliers more effectively.
- Enhance the skills of Tendering and Analysing The Bid.
- Learn ways to deal with economic uncertainties.
- Purchasing professionals .
- Those involved in defining the specification and evaluating supplier performance .
- Those involved in preparing and analysing bids .
- Those with an involvement in supplier relationships .
- Those whose role involves negotiation with outside agencies .
- What is the Role of Purchasing in the Company:
- Introduction to Purchasing and its contribution to the organisation
- What is the purpose of a business
- Dealing with the problem of being a “ go between “
- Purchasing process and cycle of procurement
- Positioning purchasing within the company
- Vision, Mission and Value of Purchasing
- Purchasing Structure
- Where to find performance improvement
- Developing the Purchasing Strategy:
- How to reach the internal customer
- Developing Purchase agreements
- Importance of being involved in creating the specification
- Supplier selection methodology
- Criteria for pre qualifying suppliers
- Integrating the supplier selection process
- Positioning your need and you value against the market
- The role of ISO 9000
- Selecting the Right Supplier & Evaluating Performance :
- Conditioning the supplier to meet your requirement
- The total cost approach to purchasing
- Analysing Cost
- Analysing Value
- Hidden costs
- Life cycle costing
- Using Price indices
- Performance evaluation
- Tendering and Analysing The Bid:
- Process needs
- Types of tender
- Electronic commerce / E Auctions
- Evaluating a bid objectively
- Terms and Conditions of contract
- Standard contract clauses
- Methods of Payment
- Expediting the agreement
- What if the contract fails to deliver – legal issues
- Negotiating the Contract and Preparing a Plan of Improvement Action for Purchasing:
- Defining negotiation
- Obstacles to effective negotiation
- Different styles of negotiation
- The tools of the process
- Phases of a negotiation
- What to do and what not to do
- Focus on four key areas of world class performance
- Evaluating performance gaps
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!