|P013||October 23, 2022 - October 27, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|P013||January 22, 2023 - January 26, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|P013||April 9, 2023 - April 20, 2023||Madrid||$ 5000||
|P013||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
- The bottom line is project management is about applying specific principles to bring in projects on time, within budget, and to specifications. As a result, the key objective of this course is to master planning tools, management techniques, and people skills that will ensure project success through:
- Provide an understanding of Tendering Procedures.
- Explain the commercial impact of key contractual provisions .
- Develop an understanding of the Bid Evaluation.
- Identify where things can go wrong, and learn how to avoid problems, or mitigate their effects through well drafted contracts and good management of tendering.
- Understand how to avoid disputes but learn how to deal with them if they arise..
- Managers, Engineers , Members of Board Directors, High Administration , and All Levels of Responsibility in accounting and finance .
- All Staff who are Responsible of Taking Financial Decisions and :
- Plan a Project .
- Manage Project Quality .
- Schedule Project Activities and Deliverables .
- Budget for Projects .
- Control Project Costs .
- Develop Project Teams .
- Manage Contracts And Procurement .
- Optimize And Control Project Communication.
- The World of Project Management :
- Project lifecycle model
- Classic and modern project constraints and parameters
- The concept of project management maturity
- Selecting projects to meet organizational goals
- Aggregating projects into programmes and portfolios
- Establishing a project support office
- Considering and confronting uncertainty in project selection decisions
- Project data, information and knowledge management
- The art, science and practice of project management
- Case Studies and Group Exercises
- Project Planning, Scheduling and Budgeting :
- Project plan vs. Project planning
- Strategic, tactical and operational planning
- The contents of a project plan
- Level of detail in scheduling
- Network logic and dependency analysis
- Project uncertainty and risk management
- Introducing uncertainty in planning
- Fundamentals of budgeting & cost control
- Methods of budgeting
- Improving cost estimates
- Best practices of project planning, scheduling and budgeting
- Capital Budgeting process and measuring relative cash flows :
- Defining the capital budgeting and determining the questions that we are going to answer
- Defining the capital budgeting process
- Determining the relevant cash flows for each project and how do we calculate it
- The Importance of Contracts :
- Controlling the contract process :
- Contract Formation .
- Tender Process & Different Contract Types :
- Auctions and Bids
- Tender Process
- Heads of Terms and Letters of Comfort .
- Which contract type to select?
- Economic Price Adjustment clauses
- Bonds and Guarantees
- Compliance with law/change of law .
- Main Contract Clauses :
- Obligation to deliver/perform
- Securing Payment
- Delivery, Ownership and Risk in Procurement
- Indemnities – when we need them
- Liquidated Damages/Penalties and the dangers
- Other Key Considerations during the Commissioning Process:
- Variations and changes
- Liability beyond contract
- The value of Intellectual property
- When do contracts end?
- Limiting liability
- Which law to apply to the contract?
- Final contract review and close out process
- Dealing with Disputes :
- Compromise and settlement
- Dispute Resolution clauses
- Modern methods of resolving disputes
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!