|P014||November 20, 2022 - November 24, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|P014||February 12, 2023 - February 23, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 3100||
|P014||May 28, 2023 - June 1, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|P014||August 27, 2023 - August 31, 2023||Berlin||$ 3500||
- The course is intended to enable participants to perform the tasks listed below :
- Incorporate the processes of the Project Procurement Management Knowledge Area into day-to-day project management activities.
- Describe the Project Procurement Management process interactions and data flow.
- Define a contract and identify the elements that make it legally binding.
- Identify various interpretations of contracts that may arise due to unclear writing.
- Describe factors involved in selecting a type of contract or contract variation.
- Conduct a make-or-buy analysis to determine a procurement strategy for a particular item.
- Identify key components of a procurement management plan.
- Define criteria to evaluate a seller.
- Use a weighting system to rate sellers proposals
- Create a records management system for project documents.
- Explain the process of completing and settling a contract, including resolution of any open items and closure of the contract
- Explain the contracts and procurement process from the sellers perspective
- Contracts, Purchasing, and Procurement personnel .
- Project, Engineering, Operational, and Maintenance, personnel who are involved in the planning, and execution of purchases and contracts .
- All involved in the acquisition of materials, equipment, and services and who are in organizations whose leadership want high levels of competency in those involved in these activities .
- Introduction to Project Procurement Management.
- Legal Concepts of Contracts :
- Overview of Legal Concepts of Contracts
- What Is a Contract?
- Five Elements of Contracts
- Contract Terms and Conditions
- Contractual Authority
- Contract Relationships
- Contract Interpretation
- Contract Conflicts
- Contract Types :
- Contract Types
- Fixed-Price Contracts
- Cost-Reimbursable Contracts
- Time and Material Contracts
- Contract Type Selection
- Additional Contract Types
- Plan Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management Process
- Inputs to the Plan Procurement Management Process
- Tools and Techniques for the Plan Procurement Management Process
- Outputs from the Plan Procurement Management Process
- Conduct Procurements :
- Conduct Procurements Process
- Inputs to the Conduct Procurements Process
- Tools and Techniques for the Conduct Procurements Process
- Outputs from the Conduct Procurements Process
- Control Procurements :
- Control Procurements Process
- Inputs to the Control Procurements Process
- Tools and Techniques for the Control Procurements Process
- Outputs from the Control Procurements Process
- Close Procurements :
- Close Procurements Process
- Inputs to the Close Procurements Process
- Tools and Techniques for the Close Procurements Process
- Outputs from the Close Procurements Process
- Procurement Management for Sellers :
- Procurement from the Seller Perspective
- Business Development
- Proposal Preparation
- Contract Negotiation and Execution
- Contract Administration
- Contract Closure.
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!