|OG021||December 4, 2022 - December 8, 2022||Basel||$ 3500||
|OG021||March 5, 2023 - March 9, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|OG021||May 14, 2023 - May 18, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|OG021||June 4, 2023 - June 8, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
By the end of this Course participants will be able to:
- Gain a broad understanding and appreciation of the core functional aspects of how an effective operational process should operate .
- Review the five standard maintenance improve tactics and their selection technique to ensure reliable process plant & equipment .
- Learn how to develop a comprehensive operational process resource and support system analysis.
- Understand the principles of PAS 55, the most recent maintenance process audit standard.
- Gain insight and understanding into the unique leadership and motivation principles required for technical management.
- Create and apply a troubleshooting methodology.
- To provide the participant with a broad based foundation of subjects concerning the management of production and operation systems. The various aspects of production planning, scheduling, control and other related management issues are addressed
- Engineering and Technical Managers and Supervisors from any industry.
- Maintenance Planners , Operator and Coordinators.
- Operations and Manufacturing Managers and Supervisors.
- Foremen and Team Leaders.
- Plant Engineers and Process System Managers.
- Section Engineers and Planners .
- All Production staff, Operators , Experienced process engineers and facilities engineers who want to learn more about how processes are started and operated.
- Introduction and Course overview.
- Review of Basic Modern Operations Practice :
- Review of modern operational practice in the light of the global economic recession.
- Integration of maintenance and production to establish a world class operations department.
- Generic performance measurement model using a 6 point scale.
- Combining the parameters of speed, quality, and cost in maintenance performance measurement.
- The 10 point planning standard and the role of the planning department.
- Developing effective strategies for the operational process in order to achieve organizational excellence and continuous improvement.
- Standard Maintenance Improvement Initiatives :
- Selecting the ‘correct’ maintenance tactic mix.
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM).
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM).
- Condition Based Maintenance (CBM).
- Time Based Maintenance (TBM).
- Run-To-Failure (RTF).
- Operational Resource Analysis :
- A ‘blueprint’ for effective operational practice.
- Resource and support system analysis with ‘Gap Analysis’.
- Leadership development and motivation of operations employees.
- The PAS 55 Maintenance Process Standard.
- Principles of information management.
- Risk identification, assessment and control.
- Training, awareness and competence.
- Problem Solving in the Operations Environment :
- Theory of inventive problem solving
- Problem solving techniques and case studies
- Exercises and facilitation
- Scenario Analysis and Action Plan Development :
- Review and analysis of your specific operations environment .
- Assessment assignment and scoring of your operational process .
- Production Planning Models
- Single and Multi stage Models
- Production and Workforce Smoothing
- Aggregate Production Models
- Methods and Measurement
- Process Analysis
- Time and Motion Study
- Work Sampling
- Operations Scheduling
- Heuristic Models
- Job shop; Line Balancing
- Advanced Topics
- Daily production reports
- Enterprise Resource Planning System
- Customer Relationship Management
- Service Industry
- Corrective Action
- Criteria for event description
- Cause and effect analysis corrective action definitions
- Corrective action order of precedence
- Advantages and disadvantages of design modifications, process modifications, procedural modifications, requirements relaxation, screening, and other potential corrective actions
- Evaluating corrective action effectiveness. Inspection caveats
- Corrective action class exercise.
- Corrective Action Requirements.
- ISO 9001 root cause identification and corrective action requirements
- The ISO 9001 Management Review
- Pareto analysis
- Emergency Control, And Benefits to Be Obtained
- The Characteristics and Facilities Required for Emergency Control
- The System and Demand
- System Control Costs for Emergencies
- Indirect Costs
- The Benefits of Emergency Control
- Quantitative Aspects
- Is Emergency Control Worthwhile?
- Case study
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!