|PM004||October 9, 2022 - October 13, 2022||Roma||$ 3500||
|PM004||January 8, 2023 - January 12, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|PM004||April 9, 2023 - April 13, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
|PM004||July 9, 2023 - July 13, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
Upon Completion of The course, Participants will be able to:
- Create/setup project critical success factors .
- Create/setup “gate” document type .
- Setup the scorecard document template to the gate document type .
- Create/setup the “gate” workflow used to identify the gate status .
- Create/setup project types aligned with process .
- Create/setup the project template based on the intended lifecycle .
- Create the phase review process .
- Final touch-ups to the project template (fill out scorecard criteria, project description edit/save).
- Project Managers who wish to further advance their capabilities
- Project Support Staff who wish to evolve into Project Managers
- Senior Managers/Clients to whom Project Managers report and wish to enhance their understanding of Project Management
- Project Office Team Members in charge of one or more of the outlined areas
- business managers, process owners, business and systems analysts, information technology professionals, BPR project leaders, BPR project team members and quality specialists
- Degree to which a project aligns with the BU’s strategy
- Project’s strategic importance
- Product advantage
- Unique benefits
- Meets customer needs better
- Value for money
- Market attractiveness
- Market size
- Market growth
- Competitive situation
- Marketing synergies
- Technological synergies
- Manufacturing/processing synergies
- Technical feasibility
- Technical GAP
- Technical uncertainty
- Risk versus return
- Expected profitability (NPV)
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Payback period
- Certainty of return/profit estimates
- Low cost & fast to do
- Modeling Processes Using the Integration Definition for Process Modeling (IDEF0)
- Basic business process modelling concepts
- The IDEF0 modelling method
- Starting a business process model
- Establishing the scope of the model
- Modelling activities and objects
- Developing decomposition diagrams
- Improving Business Processes Using Models
- Identifying improvement opportunities using process models
- Moving from as-is to to-be models
- Describing improvements using process models
- Simulating business processes
- Linking process models to data models
- Choosing the right modelling tool.
- Course assesment .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!