|IS008||November 13, 2022 - November 17, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|IS008||February 5, 2023 - February 16, 2023||Basel||$ 5000||
|IS008||May 14, 2023 - May 18, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
|IS008||August 13, 2023 - August 17, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
This course offers solutions and skills to reduce project failure, and demonstrates how the application of IT-targeted project management techniques can increase efficiency and project success in this specific industry. Participants will be able to focus on bridging the gap between business and technology and learn techniques, which can immediately be applied to their jobs and projects.
- IT professionals from both technical and management backgrounds — including those who oversee IT operations, networks/systems and IT projects would benefit from this seminar.
- It will be of particular value to technical professionals who have been–or are about to be–promoted to a IT management position and experienced professionals who are new to the technical environment.
- Introduction and course overview.
- The course will discuss:
- Strategic project decision making for the IT industry
- Establishing meaningful IT project management procedures
- Preparation of a realistic IT project plan
- Delivering Quality Solutions on time
- Overcome industry-specific obstacles to project success
- How to accelerate design and development milestones and reduce risk
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!