|SS015||December 25, 2022 - December 29, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|SS015||March 26, 2023 - March 30, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
|SS015||June 25, 2023 - June 29, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|SS015||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
- At the end of the Course , delegates should understand:
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of the key aspects of Strategic Crisis Management .
- Best management practice and how to apply these principles .
- Learn how to identify incidents and crises & investigations .
- Planning security projects and implementing these effectively .
- Creating a protection programme to protect intellectual property in addition to physical assets
- Learn how to plan and manage multi-agency exercises
- Running a pro – active professional security team .
- Security supervisors / officers
- Facility supervisors / officers
- HR and administrative supervisors responsible for security
- Project administrators
- Health and Safety / Fire personnel
- Engineers, Designers and any person whom to any extent has a contribution to make in ensuring the safe operation of a potential high hazard workplace.
- Introduction and course overview.
- Risk Identification :
- Categorizing hazard risks .
- Broad risk categories.
- Quantification of physical loss .
- Quantification of operation loss.
- Quantification of asset loss .
- Risk mapping .
- Goal of risk mapping .
- Severity and frequency.
- Disruption to operations .
- Identifying operating risks .
- Issues of security and Crisis Management:
- Strategic management .
- Management of risk .
- Understanding the Denial Curve .
- Pre-planning, who and what else should be considered?
- Who owns the mitigation process?
- Self-evaluating questionnaires .
- Developing and Implementing Emergency Plans :
- Twelve point check list covering the whole planning process .
- Mutual Aid arrangements .
- Company-wide strategic contingency plans .
- Service or departmental plans .
- Building evacuation plans .
- Crisis Management and Communications. Emergency Centre/s .
- Developing and implementing a Business Continuity Management (BCM) strategy .
- Business Impact Analysis. Case Study and Workshop .
- Threats to Assets :
- Understanding loss .
- Loss of reputation .
- Key point identification .
- Risk analysis .
- Security Survey .
- Evacuation Planning.
- Implementing a Security and Crisis Management Programme :
- Crisis Management Plans .
- Business Continuity plans .
- Mutual Aid .
- Communication Strategies .
- Communication and Control Centres .
- Dealing with the Media .
- Operational investigation :
- Define the scope of the investigation.
- Select the investigators.
- Present a preliminary briefing to the investigating team.
- Visit the accident site to get updated information.
- Accident site inspection.
- Interview victim and witness.
- Analyze the obtained data.
- Accident reporting.
- Course assessment.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!