|SM013||October 23, 2022 - October 27, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|SM013||January 22, 2023 - January 26, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|SM013||April 9, 2023 - April 20, 2023||Madrid||$ 5000||
|SM013||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
- This course presents a practical framework to develop a strategic marketing plan and tools for its effective implementation and control participants will master:
- Understanding of essential concepts of strategy and planning.
- The process of analyzing marketing opportunities.
- Effectively preparing competitive advantage and portfolio analysis.
- Formulation of marketing strategies.
- Techniques to ensure smooth implementation and control.
- The following participants will make best use of this program in their respective functions:
- Marketing Managers.
- Product Managers.
- Business Development Managers.
- Overview of strategy and planning.
- Step-by-step approach to marketing opportunities analysis.
- Situational analysis and environmental scanning.
- Defining unique competencies and capabilities.
- Formulating a strategic marketing plan from start to finish.
- Keys to market targeting and segmentation.
- Setting detailed programs to effectively implement the plan.
- Evaluation and Control: an ever-lasting continues task
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants.
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!