|SS020||October 30, 2022 - November 3, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|SS020||February 5, 2023 - February 9, 2023||London||$ 3500||
|SS020||April 30, 2023 - May 4, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|SS020||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Kualalumber||$ 3500||
- At the end of the course , delegates should understand :
- Best management practice and how to apply the security strategeis .
- Planning security projects and implementing these effectively
- Creating a protection programme to protect intellectual property in addition to physical assets
- Running a pro – active professional security team
- Security supervisors / officers
- Facility supervisors / officers
- HR and administrative supervisors responsible for security
- Project administrators
- Health and Safety / Fire personnel
- Introduction and course overview.
- Issues of Security Management
- Strategic and Operation Management
- The Management of Risk
- Crime Management and Prevention
- Management Standards
- The Importance of Security Planning
- Legal Obligations
- Loss of Reputation
- Planning and Managing Security Projects
- Principles of Emergency Response and Recovery
- Threats to Assets
- Understanding Loss
- Key Point Identification
- Risk Analysis
- Security Survey
- Intellectual Property / Computer Security
- Evacuation Planning
- Assets Protection
- Physical Security
- Perimeter Security and Access Control
- Security Lighting
- Communication and Control Centres
- Investigations / Interviewing
- Special Risks
- Implementing Asset Protection Programme
- Crisis Management Plans
- Business Continuity Plans
- Mutual Aid
- Communication Strategies
- Dealing with the Media
- Course assesment .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!