|ML029||November 6, 2022 - November 17, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 5000||
|ML029||February 19, 2023 - February 23, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
|ML029||May 21, 2023 - May 25, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|ML029||August 20, 2023 - August 24, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- The central objectives of this course are as follows.
- To define and to clarify the concepts of ‘Planning” and ‘strategic plans’.
- To break the process down step-by-step, providing a toolkit for each key stage.
- To illustrate the process through some carefully chosen varied case studies, and to draw out the general lessons from these case-studies.
- To apply it to some of your own management issues – through planning the analysis, option generation, choice and implementation phases of strategy.
- To put this within the overall context of the organization and of the change management process generally
- To give you a lot more confidence in managing your role strategically within your organization
- This course is appropriate for participants who wish to enhance their skills in all or any combination of the following competencies.
- Visionary thinking
- Strategic influencing
- Strategic leadership
- Change management
- Imagining the future
- Business analysis
- Strategic team working
- Strategic presentation skills
- Strategic Thinking and Business Analysis :
- What are strategy and strategic planning?
- Why are strategy and strategic planning important?
- What are the main conceptual frameworks?
- External analysis – understanding and analyzing business attractiveness – macro environmental factors, growth drivers, competitive forces, market dynamics
- Benchmarking your own strategic position/competitor analysis
- Analyzing customers
- “Thinking backwards from the customer”
- Mini-case on importance of external analysis
- Internal analysis and fusion of analyses into strategic options :
- The interface of external and internal analysis
- Internal analysis: financial
- Internal analysis; non-financial
- The concept and practicalities of the “balanced scorecard”
- Diagnosing strategic problems and opportunities
- Fusion of analyses into strategic choices – SWOT and the strategy matrix
- Case examples of strategic choice
- Mini-case on importance of internal analysis
- Strategic plans and the relevance of alliances and joint ventures
- Review of the tools used so far
- The content of a strategy: avoiding “paralysis by analysis”
- Putting a strategic plan together – the 5-page framework
- A real-life example of a business strategy/strategic plan
- Strategies for alliances and joint ventures
- Example of best practice in alliances and joint ventures
- Introduction and briefing for the main case study
- First-phase group work on the main case study
- Global strategy, teambuilding and the management of internal communication :
- The essence of globalization and global strategy
- Globalization – the strategic dimension
- Globalization – the organizational dimension
- Globalization – the human dimension
- How to build and manage a strategic planning team
- Communicating strategy through the organization
- Gaining your team’s commitment and buy-in to the strategy
- Second-phase work on the main case study
- Strategic implementation and getting the value out of strategy :
- Final-phase work on the main case study
- Group presentations of the main case study
- Effective execution – converting strategic analysis and planning into action
- Linking strategy with operational objectives
- Implementation – getting practical things done
- Strategic planning of your own career
- Creating tomorrow’s organization out of today’s organization
- Conclusion – the corporate and individual value of strategic thinking
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!