|ML030||August 6, 2023 - August 10, 2023||Dubai – UAE||USD 5100||
|ML030||November 19, 2023 - November 23, 2023||Barcelona||USD 5100||
|ML030||February 4, 2024 - February 8, 2024||Online||USD 1900||
- By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Consider methods for improving management performance
- Gain insights into the successful implementation of teams
- Study the techniques of strategic planning
- Develop their skills in the area of negotiating
- Analyze the Aldridge award criteria for excellence
- Examine the application of management best practices
- This course is specifically designed for professional in all areas of operations who seek to manage the process of change and improve the performance of their area of responsibility. It is an opportunity for all professionals to advance their ‘management thinking’ and keep abreast of the most modern concepts in management. It will be of benefit to all Professionals, who are:
- Responsible for organizational improvement
- Concerned with achieving standards of excellence
- Interested in enhancing their management skills
- Interested in enhancing their leadership skills
- Who have responsibility for strategic planning
- Who have responsibility for team leadership
- Introduction and course overview.
- People Management :
- The importance of sociotechnical management .
- Techniques for effective communication .
- Motivating for results .
- Enhancing your coaching skills .
- Empowering employees for improved performance .
- Characteristics of a successful manager.
- Leading Teams :
- Obtaining the benefits of teamwork .
- Characteristics of ineffective teams .
- Characteristics of effective teams .
- Managing conflict in a productive manner .
- Understanding team member styles .
- Creating a virtual team .
- Strategic Planning :
- Analyzing the strategic planning process.
- Achieving competitive advantage .
- Utilizing dynamic SWOT analysis .
- Focusing on vision and mission .
- The importance of contingency planning .
- Examples of strategic success and failure .
- Negotiating for results :
- Gaining insight into the negotiating process .
- Characteristics of an effective negotiator .
- Developing negotiating strategies .
- Employing persuasive negotiation techniques .
- Achieving the benefits of effective negotiating .
- Negotiation exercises.
- Operational Excellence :
- The Malcolm Aldridge quality award-standard of excellence .
- Lessons from the best performing companies .
- Benchmarking your operation against the best .
- Creating employee commitment .
- Managing continuous improvement .
- Creating the high performance organization .
- The Personal Skills Involved :
- Interpersonal Skills .
- Counselling .
- Giving and Receiving Feedback .
- Coaching .
- The Ask/Tell Matrix .
- Handling Conflict .
- Personal Organisation .
- Delegation .
- Influencing Skills .
- Managing Conflict .
- Assertiveness .
- HR Planning, Learning & HR Ethics :
- What is learning?
- Training and Development .
- Human resource planning .
- Integrated HR strategies .
- HR and Training and Development .
- HRM Ethics .
- Professional Conduct .
- Personal action planning and continuing personal development (CPD)
- Course summary .
0% in case of Three P. (or more)