|T039||December 4, 2022 - December 8, 2022||Basel||$ 3500||
|T039||March 5, 2023 - March 9, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|T039||May 14, 2023 - May 18, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|T039||June 4, 2023 - June 8, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- On successful completion of this course, delegates will:
- Understand the basis for the use of a UPS .
- Understand Critical Load Applications .
- Have an appreciation of Power Problems .
- Be able to review the installation and maintenance requirements of a UPS and Stand-by power installation .
- Be able to improve reliability by improving the resilience of an electrical installation .
This course is directed at electrical technicians, maintenance professionals and electrical engineers who would like to expand their knowledge of UPS systems.
- Introduction to the Resilient System :
- Critical loads
- Purpose of an Installation
- Protection and Devices
- UPS or Generator
- What is a UPS?
- UPS Rating
- Parallel systems
- What is available
- Maintenance by-pass
- Off Line systems
- On Line systems
- Interactive systems
- UPS Components :
- Transformer methods
- Twelve pulse rectifier
- Phase control
- Power factor
- Six pulse rectifier
- Static switch
- Batteries :
- What is a battery?
- Storage and Care
- Choosing a battery size
- Size and location
- Battery safety
- Generators and Site Planning :
- Do I need a Generator?
- Environmental Constraints
- Mains failure
- Monitoring power
- UPS Compatibility
- Installing the UPS
- Generator size considerations
- Maintaining the UPS
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!