|T040||October 9, 2022 - October 13, 2022||Roma||$ 3500||
|T040||January 8, 2023 - January 12, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|T040||April 9, 2023 - April 13, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
|T040||July 9, 2023 - July 13, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
- Upon completion of this Course , the participants are expected to:
- Analyzing reservoirs .
- Performing test water floods .
- Determining injection profiles .
- Designing drilling patterns .
- Determining the reservoirs response to water influx .
- Water lifting/transfer from source location .
- Filtration .
- Chemical injection .
- Water property monitoring/recording .
- High – pressure, high – flow rate pumping equipment .
- Automated control of all equipment .
- Skilled operational personnel .
- Turnkey design, installation & operation of temporary injection facilities .
- Exposure to new technologies .
- Operations, Maintenance & Troubleshooting .
- Optimization of chemicals .
- Quality control .
- Typical issues related to HP multistage pumps .
- Reservoir engineers .
- Production engineers.
- Supervisors .
- Operators .
- Surface facilities personnel .
- Reservoir engineering fundamentals :
- Why waterflood?
- Material balance and reservoir pressure prediction
- Flow regimes – diffuse and segregated flow
- Injectivity/ productivity calculations for different pattern types
- Areal and vertical sweep efficiency, displacement efficiency, recovery efficiency
- Waterflood :
- The total system – injection, production, pattern
- Factors affecting optimization of the total system
- Waterflood design – a multi-disciplinary effort
- Waterflood patterns
- Operational constraints – waterflood offshore
- Fluid displacement in reservoir
- Reservoir fluid PVT properties; rock properties
- Material balance
- Mobility ratio
- Displacement efficiency Buckley-Leverett theory and Welge method
- Areal and vertical sweep efficiencies; oil recovery efficiency
- EOR methods
- EOR methods (description, classification and status), EOR reserves
- Screening criteria
- Environmental aspects of EOR methods
- Waterflood design. Factors to consider in selection of pattern type and size
- Analytical forecasting models: theory and application
- Pattern selection – Water injection
- Discounted cashflow analysis
- Selection of pattern based on economic criteria and operational constraints
- Displacement forces in the reservoir
- Capillary, viscous and gravitational forces
- Factors affecting phase trapping
- Mobilization and displacement of trapped phases
- Waterflood surveillance
- Decline curve analysis; injectivity and fall-off test analyses, Hall plot
- Infill drilling
- Waterflood Monitoring and Technology
- Selection criteria and design procedures
- Overview of waterflood facilities
- Reservoir Data Requirements for Waterflood Planning
- Tubular Goods into the Reservoir
- Microbiological Control of Waterfloods
- Scaling Issues
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!