|ML004||October 9, 2022 - October 13, 2022||Roma||$ 3500||
|ML004||January 8, 2023 - January 12, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|ML004||April 9, 2023 - April 13, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
|ML004||July 9, 2023 - July 13, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
- By the end of this Course participants will be able to:
- Understand your role as both a manager and a leader.
- Establish clear objectives and standards of performance for your team.
- Motivate, manage and lead your team to meet objectives and deliver results.
- Deal effectively with difficult behaviour by providing constructive feedback.
- Use your communication skills with more impact to manage better meetings and to influence and persuade your team.
- Make the links between performance management and corporate strategy.
- Individuals who have some experience at the supervisor / manager level and are ready to take more management responsibilities .
- Individuals who are being groomed to make the transition from supervision to either a team leader, manager or change agent .
- Individuals who need a deeper understanding of what drives individual behavior and group dynamics .
- Team leaders interested in further management development .
- Leaders who are looking to improve their managerial knowledge and skills, and have been called to lead a change initiative .
- Introduction and Course overview.
- Understanding Your Role :
- What is required of you? Role and responsibilities .
- The role and characteristics of successful leaders .
- Meeting the demands of your manager and team .
- Understanding the nature of change .
- A model for implementing change .
- Personal Effectiveness, Time Management and Delegation :
- Identifying key result areas .
- Dealing with information overload .
- Setting personal and team objectives .
- The process of delegation and its benefits .
- A model for effective delegation .
- Identifying and overcoming the barriers to effective delegation .
- Team Building , People Management and Motivation :
- Distinguishing team roles and responsibilities .
- Creating the ability to recognise and manage the different roles .
- Theories of motivation .
- Practical ideas on how to motivate your team .
- Enhancing Team Performance through Coaching and Development
- Identifying the team’s coaching and training needs .
- Coaching skills for managers .
- Providing recognition and feedback .
- Responding to poor performers .
- Problem Solving and Dealing With Conflict :
- A six step technique for problem solving and decision making
- Dealing with difficult people and situations – working towards positive conclusions .
- Handling conflict within the team and promoting cooperative behaviour.
- Recognising and adapting your preferred style for resolving conflict .
- Your Future Development :
- Developing a personal action plan .
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!