|ML005||November 6, 2022 - November 10, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|ML005||February 12, 2023 - February 16, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|ML005||May 7, 2023 - May 11, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|ML005||August 6, 2023 - August 10, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- By the end of this Course participants will be able to:
- Know what real supervision is, and be able to explain to others what it is, and what it means
- Understand and practice basic supervisory skills
- Define the difference between the supervisory and the operational roles
- Explain how to set and monitor objectives
- Explain what motivates you and describe ways to motivate others effectively
- Manage performance for results
- Use different techniques to communicate effectively with your team
- Use an appropriate strategy for delegating to others
- Motivate and support others in the achievement of targets
- Demonstrate effective questioning skills
- Communicate effectively
- This course will prove to be a useful and productive resource for all those who are interested in developing their leadership and management skills. It will be of benefit to:
- Newly promoted members of the management team
- Technical staff planning to transition to a management position
- Supervisors seeking to develop their supervisory skills
- Team leaders interested in further management development
- Managers interested in evaluating their current skill set
- Managers seeking to enhance their managerial skills
- Introduction and Course overview.
- What Is A Supervisor?
- Should you be a supervisor?
- Making the transition
- The difference between doing and supervising
- Highs and lows of the supervisory role
- What are the skills of an effective supervisor?
- Developing the skills
- Different ways to supervise others
- Supervisory styles
- Common mistakes you don’t want to make
- Managing Performance – Getting Results
- Characteristics of Performance Management
- Business Plan basics
- Assessing your current situation
- You and the business plan
- Getting productivity through people
- The importance of strategic Goal Setting
- Develop the 5 Success essentials
- Getting and managing results
- How to develop Pro-Active management
- Benefits and barriers to delegation
- How, when and to whom to delegate
- Getting it done right – instructing others
- Managing Performance – Problems And People
- What motivates me?
- What motivates others?
- What does Motivation do?
- Motivation creates energy
- The 3 Major steps of motivation
- Motivation in the workplace
- Herzberg’s Motivational Theory
- Tailoring motivation ideas to individual team members
- How to manage conflict
- Working with different types of personalities
- What to do when a problem arises
- Listening and questioning skills
- Managing Communication
- What is Communication?
- Three major levels of Communication
- The significance of Non-Verbal Communication
- Factors that affect your Communication
- Communication Chart
- Effective ways to Communicate
- Brain Communication impact
- Communication cycle
- Delivering clear, concise messages
- How to make an effective presentation
- 9 Effective Communication principles
- Positive Visual imaging
- Good / Bad relationships
- Planning a Team meeting
- How to be a decisive Decision maker
- Improving your ability to make decisions
- Verbal communication
- Barriers to communication
- Team communications
- Running a team meeting
- Choosing the right words
- Communicating in writing
- Building Powerful Influence
- What is personal empowerment?
- Sources of personal power
- Developing your Mind, Attitude, Appreciation & Character influence
- Mind Think power
- Know the impact of Teleological Thinking
- Replacement Principle
- Building your personal power
- Using your personal power
- Building trust and believability: walking your talk
- 10 Essential Qualities of a Top Supervisor
- Planning for your future – developing yourself
- How to stay Motivated
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!