|ML011||November 6, 2022 - November 17, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 5000||
|ML011||February 19, 2023 - February 23, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
|ML011||May 21, 2023 - May 25, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|ML011||August 20, 2023 - August 24, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
Delegates will Learn
- Why coaching and motivation is so important.
- What coaching is (a set of interpersonal skills) .
- What it isn’t (telling others what to do).
- What 21st. Century Leadership requires.
- How to set the scene and prepare for coaching.
- How to be supportive and approachable.
- When to give advice and when to be natural.
- How to motivate yourself and other Staff.
- How to coach top performers.
- How to equip others with peak performance skills
- What is required for Leadership empowerment.
- How to develop pro-action plans.
This course is designed for managers, team leaders and professionals at all levels who want to become effective at coaching and motivating others.
Strategic Equipping For Leadership
- Changing Manager’s roles.
- What is real Leadership?
- How to equip Leaders for excellence.
- The pursuit of excellence.
- Developing key management competencies to create excellence.
- 12 Ways to develop your Staff potential and talent.
- The Manager as a Change agent.
- The need for peak performance.
- Activators, Behaviours and consequences.
- Benefits for the organization, manager and performer.
The Manager As A Coach And Mentor
- What is coaching?
- Why is coaching so important?
- Making the transition from Manager to Coach.
- Qualities and attributes of a good Coach.
- Develop the Coaching Model.
- What does coaching achieve?
- Deciding When and How to coach.
- Select the appropriate coaching style.
- Arranging a coaching session.
- Use the “GROW” model.
- Measuring and observing performance.
- How to appraise a person’s performance.
- The link with feedback motivation.
The Coaching / Motivation Process And Skills
- Influencing the readiness to change.
- The importance of handling change
- Gaining a persons commitment to change.
- Raising their effectiveness through questioning.
- Motivation as a lever.
- Setting action orientated performance goals
- End goals, performance goals and process goals.
- Working your own goal setting strategy.
- Developing efficient Time management.
- Learn to prioritize your time.
- The importance of essential Listening skills.
- Developing the cycle for continuous improvement.
Putting Coaching & Counseling To Work
- Understanding the performers agenda.
- Coaching the subconscious mind.
- Knowing what improvements to aim for.
- Exploring barriers to progress.
- Replacement principle.
- Coaching the right performance attitude.
- Making appropriate attitude adjustments.
- Knowing what empowering improvement to aim for.
- Leading by example.
- Develop appreciation within and without.
- The coach’s role as a facilitator.
Coaching For Decisive Action
- Adopting the approach, process and skills as a way of life.
- Self coaching to fit your own aims and objectives – personal discipline.
- Improving your ability to make decisions.
- Ten steps to vital decision making.
- Choosing Pro-Active leadership.
- Understand the Circle of control.
- How to be pro-active in your relationships.
- How to apply Persistence Performance.
- Using the learnt skills to apply at every level.
- Ten essential qualities of a successful Corporate Executive.
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
0% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!