|ML013||October 23, 2022 - October 27, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|ML013||January 22, 2023 - January 26, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|ML013||April 9, 2023 - April 20, 2023||Madrid||$ 5000||
|ML013||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
- By the end of this Course participants will be able to:
- Use effective communication skills
- Apply assertiveness when managing difficult situations and people
- Employ NLP to enhance communication skills
- Understanding the techniques of effective presentations
- Develop the art of report writing
- Understand cross-cultural communication
This course is designed for all those in managerial and administrative positions who recognise that good communication skills and assertiveness are key factors in enabling them to achieve outstanding performance within the workplace.
- Introduction and Course overview.
- Theories of behavioural and interpersonal relationships
- Types and uses of communication
- The need to communicate
- Barriers to communication
- Lack of understanding
- Limited skills
- Report writing and effective presentation skills
- Identifying methods and skills of applying assertiveness and its impact on communication
- Your assertive rights
- The art of saying “No”
- Handling conflict
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) tools in communication
- Creating a rapport
- Improving personal and interpersonal relationships
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Developing greater sensitivity to cultural differences
- Avoiding potential cross-cultural pitfalls
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!