|ML014||November 20, 2022 - November 24, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|ML014||February 12, 2023 - February 23, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 3100||
|ML014||May 28, 2023 - June 1, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|ML014||August 27, 2023 - August 31, 2023||Berlin||$ 3500||
- On successful completion of this course participants will be able to :
- Establish an effective learning environment.
- Apply structured active learning techniques .
- know the purpose & technique will have in supporting learning.
- Providing effective feedback to learners during teaching sessions .
- Apply reflective practises during training sessions to confirm participants learning .
- Use tools that allow participants to practice learning in the class environment .
- Use tools that allow participants to apply learning to their real world environments .
- Prepare an effective change management strategy
- Master strategies for building support for the planned change
- Understand everybody’s personal change journey .
- Develop an Adaptability management & communications plan .
- Master strategies for aligning people with change, appealing to emotions & facts .
- Describe the importance of resiliency in the context of change
- Describe the importance of flexibility in the context of change
- The course is designed for anyone in a managerial, supervisory or leadership position who must manage change & learn within a team, a department or even at the level of the broader organisation .
- HRM personnel who need to stay up-to-date on current practices and trends in Adaptability and Learning management and organisational development
- Professionals and supervisors who wish to enhance their competencies in change management
- Skills for learning :
- Identify something to learn.
- Identify a possible gap, opportunity, or goal.
- Identify the next steps towards a goal.
- Identify the next steps from what you know.
- Ask for or receive advice from other people.
- Identify learning concepts based on other resources.
- Recognize learning opportunities.
- Recognize multiple opportunities to learn from the same.
- Follow up with questions.
- Anticipate learning needs based on scenarios.
- Observe what’s different, unusual, or unexpected.
- Adaptability/Flexibility :
- Changing to Manage Process.
- Changing to Manage People.
- Case Study
- Review Questions
- Goal Setting
- Take Responsibility for Learning
- Why We Assess
- Reading Strategies
- Communication Process
- How We Learn
- Learning Styles
- The Writing Process
- Listen Actively
- Note-Taking Skills
- Research Project
- Lifelong Learning
- Time Management
- Team Dynamics
- Thinking Skills
- Memory Skills
- Orientation to the Computer Lab
- Problem-Solving Process
- Stress Management
- Apply what you learn
- Plan how to successfully apply what you learn
- Apply what you learn in a similar context
- Apply what you learn in a different context
- Examine and evaluate previous knowledge
- Combine with other things you know
- Change and Change Management
- The Dimensions of Change
- Change at the individual, group and organisational level
- The difference between change management and managing change
- The Psychological Phases of Change Management and their effective management
- The Pressure-Performance Relationship
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!