|L008||November 13, 2022 - November 17, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|L008||February 5, 2023 - February 16, 2023||Basel||$ 5000||
|L008||May 14, 2023 - May 18, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
|L008||August 13, 2023 - August 17, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
- Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Know the elements of good procurement process
- Learn methods of tender evaluation
- Review contract strategies
- Explore steps in developing performance based service contracts
- See examples of important commercial contract clauses
- Be presented the essential elements of a contract
- Be given examples and sources of contract checklist
- Contracts, Purchasing, and Project personnel,
- Engineering, Operational, and Maintenance personnel,
- And all others who are involved in the planning, evaluation, preparation and management of tenders, awards, and contract performance that cover the acquisition of materials, equipment, and services and who are in organizations whose leadership want high levels of competency in those involved in these activities.
- Introduction and course overview.
- Contract Management & Tendering: When Does the Process Start?
- What you need to know to be competent at contract management
- Elements of a good procurement and competitive bidding process
- Standards of ethical practice
- Example policy relations with suppliers
- Selecting the right contracting strategy
- Types of statement of work
- The importance of the contract
- Basic contract types
- Basic types of project deliver
- Developing the Tender
- Objectives of the contract
- Tender and contract check lists
- The important integration clause
- Inspection, acceptance, rejection
- Clauses for defects in material and workmanship
- Developing performance-based service contracts
- Penalty liquidated damages clause
- Clauses for spare parts
- Important Elements of the Contract
- Saving with economic price adjustment clauses
- Force majeure clauses
- Contract changes clauses
- Methods of payment
- Progress payments
- Letters of intent, award and side agreements
- Bidder Selection and Tender Evaluation
- Selecting the bidders
- We want more than the lowest price
- How do you know you got a good price?
- Use of price indexes
- Electronic evaluations
- Requesting cost breakdowns and evaluations of cost breakdowns
- Managing the Contract Performance
- The criticality of good contract administration
- Contract changes
- Determining status and expediting
- Contractor payments
- How contracts end
- Remedies for breach of contract
- Types of bonds and guarantees
- Negotiation tips
- Course assesment .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!