|L009||December 4, 2022 - December 15, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 5000||
|L009||March 5, 2023 - March 16, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 5000||
|L009||June 4, 2023 - June 15, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 3100||
|L009||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
- By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop the ability to draft, negotiate and amend contracts
- Improve awareness of the use of contracts in everyday business life
- Display more confidence in dealing with contracting issues
- Understand how contract clauses can be used to mitigate risk
- Apply the latest international thinking in dispute resolution
- Use the most effective and commercial ways to resolve disputes
- Contract Administrators, Contract Managers & Contract Professionals
- Supply officers, Buyers, Purchasing Professionals and Procurement Officers
- Project Co-ordinators, Project managers and other Project professionals
- Claims Personnel, including legal advisers
- Contract Strategists and Business Audit Officers
- Introduction and course overview.
- How and Why Contracts are Drafted?
- The key elements of a contract – ingredients and formation
- Authority to contract and Agency issues
- Terms and Conditions of contract
- The structure of contracts – hierarchy of terms
- Incorporating documents by reference and implied terms .
- Whole agreement provisions?
- Standard Forms – International and Company
- Main Contract Clauses – Allocating Risk
- Operative provisions and performance obligations
- Remedies for default – rework/re-performance/damages and penalties
- The balance of risk and title
- Warranties, Indemnities and Insurance
- Third party rights and privity
- Liability in negligence .
- Relationship with contract
- Main Contract Clauses – Managing Rights
- Changing contract provisions.
- Variations and changes to the scope of work
- Suspension, termination and waiver
- Protecting intellectual and other property
- Payment risk ladders
- Excluding and limiting liability
- Which law to apply in international contracts
- Drafting Contracts and Securitising Performance Obligations
- Writing Contracts – modern language and precedents
- Incorporating collateral documents
- Bank bonds and Guarantees
- Letters of Intent or Award
- Parent Company Guarantees
- Letters of Comfort or Awareness
- Negotiation and Resolution of Disputes
- Contract negotiation techniques
- Dispute Resolution clauses
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Modern methods of resolving disputes
- Final review and questions
- Course assesment .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!