|ML016||October 16, 2022 - October 27, 2022||London||$ 5000||
|ML016||January 29, 2023 - February 3, 2023||Kualalumber||$ 3500||
|ML016||April 30, 2023 - May 4, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|ML016||July 2, 2023 - July 13, 2023||Online||$ 2500||
- By the end of this Course participants will be able to:
- Understand performance management in a multi-cultural environment .
- Describe the purposes of performance management, from an organisational point of view .
- Describe the purposes of performance management from an individual’s point of view .
- Demonstrate the skills involved in each of the four steps of performance management .
- Describe best practice in assisting with employee work-performance problems .
- Make the links between performance management and corporate strategy.
- All Line Managers and Professionals .
- Team Leaders .
- Supervisors who are or will be responsible for the use and application of performance management .
- HR; ER or Personnel Staff .
- Introduction and Course overview.
- Introduction to Performance Management:
- Introduction – the context for performance management .
- The case for performance Management .
- The principles of effective performance management .
- What makes people try hard?
- The role of HR within performance management .
- The role of Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders within performance management .
- The use of competencies in Performance Management .
- Addressing the performance gap .
- Starting Well: Objectives and Feedback :
- Introducing the principles to your team .
- The importance of agreeing objectives .
- Quantitative and Qualitative objectives .
- SMARTMaC Objectives .
- Providing feedback .
- Positive reinforcement .
- Developmental feedback .
- Distinctions Feedback and Criticism .
- Relationships and Coaching :
- The Ask/Tell Matrix .
- Empowerment in practice .
- The eight steps of an effective coaching session .
- Case studies .
- Handling disciplinary issues .
- Dealing with complaints .
- Handling absenteeism and sickness problems .
- The key ways of improving attendance .
- Finishing Well: Making Appraisal a Motivating Experience :
- The purpose of Performance Appraisal .
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Reviews .
- The practical issues .
- Agreeing the evaluation .
- Forced Ranking and Expected Distribution .
- The links to reward .
- Merit pay .
- Personal Development .
- Advanced Performance Management :
- 360 degree feedback .
- Emotional Intelligence .
- Integrated strategic performance management .
- Internal and external reporting frameworks.
- Balanced scorecard techniques.
- Links into strategic advantage.
- Personal Development Planning.
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!