|ML017||November 27, 2022 - December 1, 2022||Basel||$ 3500||
|ML017||February 26, 2023 - March 2, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|ML017||May 14, 2023 - May 25, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|ML017||August 6, 2023 - August 17, 2023||Istanbul||$ 5000||
- In this Course you will learn to:
- Be willing to take full responsibility for your life and your success
- Under Increase your personal productivity by working smarter, faster, and better
- Resolve conflict situations constructively
- Become adept at negotiating win/win outcomes in everyday situations
- Understand the team concept, how to be a team player and promote teamwork
- Demonstrate initiative and leadership skills from your current position
All people, whether administrators or technicians , workers or Managers in the all Business and in all managerial levels and leadership competencies .
- Introduction and course overview.
- Personal Accountability: Taking Full Responsibility
- Learn the meaning and nature of personal responsibility
- Understand how you avoid taking responsibility for yourself
- Assess your willingness to accept personal responsibility
- Allow yourself to see the choices available in your life
- Claim “ownership” for the results of your life
- Understand the power and freedom that comes from accepting responsibility
- Understand the extend and limitation of your personal power
- Personal Productivity: Demonstrating Value-Added
- Manage your time and priorities for results
- Setting goals beyond S.M.A.R.T.
- Project management skills for everyday task effectiveness
- Make meetings work better, weather you lead or participate
- Learn to make decisions and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Learn project management steps and guidelines
- Adopt some simple work habits to increase your productivity
- Conflict Resolution: The Road to Win-Win
- Define “unhealthy conflict” and how to keep from crossing into it
- Learn the five different conflict management styles
- Use a model to help you choose how to respond to potential conflict situations
- Assess which conflict styles you most often use
- Practice a three-step model for resolving conflict
- Decide to modify your conflict style and how to handle your current conflicts
- Learn the art of collaborative negotiation
- Teamwork: A Blueprint for High Performance
- Understand the team concept to excel in teamwork
- Define the three elements of High Performance teams
- Learn about the four types of teams
- Learn the different stages of team development
- Understand group dynamics
- Discover and optimize team member styles
- Become excellent at teamwork skills
- Learn how to promote teamwork
- Taking the Initiative: Look for Leadership Opportunities
- Why organizations value employees that demonstrate initiative
- Lead from where you are in the organization
- Understand the principles of effective leadership
- Leadership behaviours that you can put to work immediately
- How and when to lead your colleague and superiors
- Learn how to lead projects teams
- Delegation skills for non-managers
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
0% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!