|OM007||October 2, 2022 - October 13, 2022||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 3100||
|OM007||January 15, 2023 - January 19, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|OM007||April 16, 2023 - April 20, 2023||Berlin||$ 3500||
|OM007||July 16, 2023 - July 20, 2023||Bangkok||$ 3500||
- By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Use a standardized events planning and management process
- Deal with the pitfalls and ways to overcome them in planning your events
- Deal with the financial and legal implications of holding events wherever they are held
- Use social media and extensive communication networks to communicate to your audience
- Apply a consistent approach to developing events
- Event management professionals
- Administrative support staff working in an events departments
- Those from various public or private companies
- Those who want to enter the events management world
- Introduction and course overview.
- The Basics of Events Management
- What is events management? Why some events fail?
- Establishing the event – ensuring it is viable
- Liaising with the client and key stakeholders
- Ensuring you have clear roles for all those involved in the event
- The top qualities of successful events management
- Flexibility – what it means and how to be flexible
- Setting up the Event to Succeed
- Developing agreed objectives for the event
- Agreeing your outcomes? What does a successful event look like?
- Dealing with risk and uncertainty in your events
- Developing the team – ensuring you have a strong team around you
- People skills – how to develop your people skills
- Event Planning
- Developing your plan for the event including marketing
- Working effectively with suppliers and your key stakeholders
- Delegating effectively for success
- Communicating the event successfully – but how?
- Establishing a clear monitoring process for your event
- Organization skills – how to be organized and effective
- Developing a ‘Lessons Learned’ Approach
- Building on your successes and your areas for improvement!
- Creating a learning culture
- Briefing & meeting skills
- Event finance including trying to obtain event sponsorship
- The legal issues you may face
- Passion – what is it, what does it look like and how can you get it
- The Day of the Event
- Having a run through – pre event
- The event checklist – what is on your check list?
- Time management – some tips for effective time management
- Having a post event review process
- Formally closing the event, learning and moving on to the next event
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!