|E013||October 23, 2022 - October 27, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|E013||January 22, 2023 - January 26, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|E013||April 9, 2023 - April 20, 2023||Madrid||$ 5000||
|E013||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
- Understand the importance of the fast close process on financial and operational decision-making within an organization
- Examine fast close processes, strategies and best practices as well as consideration of organizational documentation policies and procedures
- Understand the importance of departmental requirements for financial reporting as well as the need for on-going improvements to the closing process
- Provide faster and more accurate data for monthly and year-end account closings with the goal of enhancing communication with internal and external financial statement users .
- Any professional involved in the preparation of financial statements, including financial controllers, finance managers, senior accountants, management accountants, general ledger accountants and assistant accountants, and accounts receivable and accounts payable accountants and assistant accountants .
- Operational professionals acting upon the financial decisions of others, who will gain an appreciation for the fast close process .
- Financial systems analysts .
- Financial and operational business re-engineering professionals .
- Professionals who are held accountable for financial performance and the integrity of financial and information systems .
- Introduction to Fast Close Concepts
- Different types and benefits
- Steps needed to achieve a fast close
- Analyzing and reviewing the current closing process
- Redesigning the closing cycle
- Finance function stakeholders, redesign and solutions
- Examining needs of stakeholders
- Scope of problems for organizations
- Process improvement practices
- Process redesign tools and techniques
- Developing a Fast Close Strategy
- Examining closing activities and requirements
- Best practices in attaining fast close, soft close and virtual close
- Optimizing charts of accounts and journal entry requirements
- Organizing corporate resources to achieve fast close
- Identifying potential roadblocks
- Managing Change and Utilizing Technology in Redesigning and Monitoring the Finance Function
- Standardization, customization and centralization
- Reviewing paradigms and the difficulties of effecting changes
- Using technology to improve organizational redesign
- Operational Implementation of a Fast Close
- Examining the pre-close and fast close processes
- Adopting benchmark and other measurement standards, including key performance indicators
- Documenting fast close processes incorporating the utilization of checklists
- Financial Reporting and On-Going Improvements to the Closing Process
- Design and implementation of controls needed for financial reporting
- Improving the closing process and adopting improvement measurements
- Identifying management reporting criteria
- Summary of the programme
- Great Discount For Companies And Governmental Organizations .
- All Programs Are Held In Five Star Hotels .
- All Lecturers Have Sufficient Knowledge And Experience To Implement The Programs At An Optimal Level .
- Large Package Of Services Is Offered To The Participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!