|E015||December 25, 2022 - December 29, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|E015||March 26, 2023 - March 30, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
|E015||June 25, 2023 - June 29, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|E015||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
- At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the principles of effective financial risk management and the potential impact on organisations
- Recognise, analyse, mitigate and control financial risk
- Review your organisation’s financial risk exposure and develop an awareness of the potential implications of failing to perform financial risk management
- Utilise and implement risk management procedures
- Carry out financial risk management within overall organisational risk management initiatives
- Make use of risk management, reporting tools and techniques
- This Course is designed for finance managers, directors, senior executives and decision makers, who have a responsibility to understand the effect of financial risk on their organisation, how they can plan to mitigate those risks, and manage the necessary change.
- This course will provide delegates with the necessary practical tools and techniques to develop and enhance their approach to financial risk management & insurance .
- The importance of financial risk management :
- Identifying key areas of financial risk
- The risk management process
- Classifying, evaluating and mitigating financial risk
- Assurance vs. Insurance
- Evaluating Business Risk
- Types of business risk
- Fraud, financial malpractice and strategies of avoiding them
- Understanding economic and geographical risk
- Project management risk
- Understanding and managing credit risks
- Types of credit risk
- The risk of default and its impact
- Supplier and customer risk
- Strategies for credit risk mitigation
- Evaluating Market Risk
- Types of market risk
- The impact and effects of Interest rate changes
- The uncertainty of Foreign exchange markets
- Commodity risk
- Strategies and approaches for mitigating Market risk
- Assessing Liquidity Risk
- Analysing liquidity risk
- Market liquidity and the effect on asset value
- Funding liquidity
- Liquidity risk mitigation strategies
- Great Discount For Companies And Governmental Organizations .
- All Programs Are Held In Five Star Hotels .
- All Lecturers Have Sufficient Knowledge And Experience To Implement The Programs At An Optimal Level .
- Large Package Of Services Is Offered To The Participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!