|E016||August 6, 2023 - August 10, 2023||Istanbul||USD 5100||
|E016||November 19, 2023 - November 23, 2023||Dubai – UAE||USD 5100||
|E016||February 4, 2024 - February 8, 2024||Online||USD 1900||
- Learn how to apply the basics of accounting for administrative professionals’ duties Understand accounting language, key terms and financial definitions
- Understand financial statement analysis and balance sheet analysis
- Study annual reports to determine your company’s overall condition
- Gain familiarity with the accounting process
- Assist your manager with the ability to make bottom-line decisions with knowledge of the numbers end of the business
- Dramatically expand your professional expertise…and open up new career possibilities for yourself.
- This Conference provides a user-friendly environment to develop the knowledge and techniques related to accounting and finance. It is ideal for newly-recruited or recently-promoted managers, and clerical and administrative staff, who require an understanding of accounting and finance. This may be a requirement of their job or to be able to better understand how their organisations operate.
- This Conference will also provide a useful refresher Conference for managers who already have some accounting and financial knowledge and expertise. The benefits of this Conference may be gained by anyone employed within these roles in any organisation.
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance :
- What is Accounting and Finance?
- Who Needs Accounting?
- Framework of Accounting .
- Annual Reports and Accounts .
- Understanding the Key Financial Statements and Their Significance
- State the Purpose of and the Interrelationship Among:
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Retained Earnings Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Define the Key Components of Each Statement
- Understanding the Accounting Process
- Define the Five Types of Accounts
- Explain the Accounting Process from transaction Entry to Closing the Books
- State the Significance of Double-Entry Accounting
- Determine the Impact of Different Types of Transactions on the Accounting System
- Understanding the Components of an Annual Report and Auditor’s Role
- Describe the Differences in Financial Reporting for Public, Private, Not-for-Profit, and Government Organizations
- Differentiate Among the Different Types of Audits
- State the Role of the External Auditor in the Financial Reporting Process
- Evaluate the Different Sections in an Annual Report and Discuss the Significance of Each
- Evaluating an Organization’s Financial Statements
- Discuss the Varying Reasons for Statement Analysis and Their Impact on the Process
- Calculate Commonly Used Financial Ratios
- Evaluate the Financial Health of a Business in the Areas of Liquidity, Leverage and Profitability
- Financing the Business
- Discuss the Role of Leveraging in Improving Return to the Shareholders
- Discuss the Role of Short-Term Financing in Meeting an Organization’s Financial Needs
- Differentiate Between the Various Long-Term Financing Alternatives and Understand Their Impact on the Business
- Identify Appropriate Financing Alternatives from Different Types of Business Needs
- Budgeting More Effectively
- Explain the Purpose of a Budgeting System and Provide an Overview of the Entire Process
- Differentiate Among Commonly Used Budgeting Systems
- Budget for Common Expense Categories
- Analyze Budget Variances as to Their Significance and Cause.
10% in case of Three P. (or more)