|E017||November 27, 2022 - December 1, 2022||Basel||$ 3500||
|E017||February 26, 2023 - March 2, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|E017||May 14, 2023 - May 25, 2023||Online||$ 2500||
|E017||August 6, 2023 - August 17, 2023||Istanbul||$ 5000||
- At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the concept of strategic management accounting and its application in a modern business environment
- Recognise the key tools used in strategic management accounting
- Appreciate the meaning and application of environmental management accounting and key tools used
- Utilise the concept of beyond budgeting and its application
- Implement customer profitability analysis to improve business performance
- Understand the meaning of advanced performance management and the development of appropriate performance metrics.
- This course is relevant to both senior financial and non-financial managers.
- For those financial managers with more than 10 years post qualification experience, this course will provide them with a valuable update on the use and application of contemporary accounting techniques.
- For non-financial managers this course introduces them to the potential of management accountancy to help drive business performance.
- It is particularly useful for those managers wishing to understand contemporary approaches to performance measurement.
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance :
- What is Accounting and Finance?
- Who Needs Accounting?
- Framework of Accounting .
- Annual Reports and Accounts .
- Strategic Management Accounting
- Key concepts in strategic management accounting
- Using strategic management accounting to gain competitive advantage
- Case studies in strategic management accounting
- Environmental Management Accounting
- Environment Management Accounting and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Tools used in Environmental Management Accounting
- Case studies in Environmental Management Accounting
- Understanding the Accounting Process
- Define the Five Types of Accounts
- Asset , Liability , Equity , Revenue , Expense .
- Explain the Accounting Process from transaction Entry to Closing the Books
- State the Significance of Double-Entry Accounting
- Determine the Impact of Different Types of Transactions on the Accounting System
- Beyond Budgeting
- The restrictions of traditional budgeting
- Beyond budgeting and its impact on management approach
- Case studies in beyond budgeting
- Customer Profitability Analysis
- The concept of customer profitability analysis and its use in business
- Tools and techniques in customer profitability analysis
- Case studies in customer profitability analysis
- Advanced Performance Management
- The importance of effective performance management
- Tools used in advanced performance management
- Case studies in advanced performance management
- Financing the Business
- Discuss the Role of Leveraging in Improving Return to the Shareholders
- Discuss the Role of Short-Term Financing in Meeting an Organization’s Financial Needs
- Differentiate Between the Various Long-Term Financing Alternatives and Understand Their Impact on the Business
- Identify Appropriate Financing Alternatives from Different Types of Business Needs
- Great Discount For Companies And Governmental Organizations .
- All Programs Are Held In Five Star Hotels .
- All Lecturers Have Sufficient Knowledge And Experience To Implement The Programs At An Optimal Level .
- Large Package Of Services Is Offered To The Participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!