|OG009||December 4, 2022 - December 15, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 5000||
|OG009||March 5, 2023 - March 16, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 5000||
|OG009||June 4, 2023 - June 15, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 3100||
|OG009||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
- At the end of this course, you will:
- Gain a broad perspective of the global oil business: Exploration, production, supply, transportation and refining
- Boost your fundamental analysis of netbacks and refinery margin calculations, vessel chartering, pipelines & terminals
- Learn the technical, commercial and environmental aspects of the oil and gas business
- Appreciate the causes and impact of the recent price volatility in crude oil and natural gas markets
- Recognize the cause and effect of unconventional oil and gas on the industry from a financial and environmental perspectives.
- Oil & gas field personnel
- Operations, maintenance and engineering workers .
- Other support staff who have an interest in increasing their understanding of the oil & gas production operations
- Business Development Managers, Corporate Planning Professionals and Business Analysts switching disciplines who are required to have a better understanding of this stimulating field
- Energy industry journalists and reporters
- Professional personnel such as legal, banking, insurance, finance dealing with oil supply, refining and transportation. .
- Introduction to the Hydrocarbon Industry
- Overview of the Hydrocarbon Industry
- Global oil & gas statistics :
- Reserves .
- Consumption and exports
- Petroleum Economics and Risk Analysis
- Exploration for Oil & Gas
- Seismic Surveys
- Drilling, Testing & Completion
- Well Stimulation and Maintenance
- Hydrocarbon Recovery Methods
- Chemical and physical properties of oil & gas
- Rock porosity and permeability; Impact on oil & gas reserve estimation
- Reservoir stimulation
- Reservoir drive mechanisms & technologies for pressure maintenance
- Primary, Secondary Tertiary and quaternary recovery of oil & gas
- Oil & gas field surface facilities
- Case study: Drilling and production problems & challenges
- Upstream Operations
- Well fluids and surface production operations
- Wellhead types
- Offshore Surface (Jack-up, platform etc.)
- Production and test manifolds
- Oil & gas separation
- GOSPs, Slug catchers, Desalters
- Dehydrators & Emulsion treatment
- Separator operation and troubleshooting
- Downstream Operations
- Gas treatment and processing
- Oil & gas measurement and control
- Oil treatment, storage and transportation
- Pipeline operation and pigging of Crude & Gas pipelines
- Pumps & compressor stations
- Crude oil Refinery operations
- Case study: Refinery Complexity and Netback calculations
- The Role of Technology in Hydrocarbon Processing
- Recent advances in drilling Technology
- Extended Reach Drilling (ERD) V’s Complex Path Drilling
- LNG – new technologies for natural gas transportation & commoditization
- Corrosion & cathodic protection
- Environmental safety and accident prevention
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!