|L013||October 23, 2022 - October 27, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|L013||January 22, 2023 - January 26, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|L013||April 9, 2023 - April 20, 2023||Madrid||$ 5000||
|L013||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
By the end of the course , Participants will effectively investigate an incident, Produce an incident tree , Prepare basic reports on finding and prepare evidence for appropriate parties.
- Security supervisors / officers
- Facility supervisors / officers
- HR and administrative supervisors responsible for security
- Project administrators
- Health and Safety / Fire personnel
- Introduction .
- Traditional approach to accident prevention
- Why we prevent accidents?
- Major accident history.
- Accident theories
- Single factor theory
- Energy theory
- Multiple factor theory
- Domino theory
- Modern causation model
- Accident Causation
- Unsafe Acts
- Unsafe Conditions (Environmental)
- Unsafe Personal Factors
- Accident Prevention Programme
- Principles of the accident prevention process success.
- Key elements of an accident prevention program.
- Principles of risk management for accident prevention program.
- Accident / Incident Investigation
- Why investigate?
- What to investigate?
- Who investigates?
- When to investigate?
- Phases in the investigation process
- Root Causes Analysis
- What is RCA?
- Why do an RCA
- Where did it come from?
- RCA model
- When is an RCA done?
- Why is an RCA important?
- When not to do an RCA?
- How RCA’s Work
- Key RCA roles
- NORMS-based analysis of information
- Development of corrective and preventive actions
- Review findings, assess, and implement actions
- Writing a Good Report and lessons to be learned
- Action plan and follow up
- Course assesment .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!