|ML019||October 2, 2022 - October 6, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|ML019||January 1, 2023 - January 5, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|ML019||April 2, 2023 - April 6, 2023||Sharm El-Sheikh||$ 3500||
|ML019||July 2, 2023 - July 6, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
- By the end of this Course participants will be able to:
- Recognize the difference between managing and leading
- Develop their skills of managing and leading
- Devise a strategy to help “manage” their boss
- Discover a variety of communication styles to effectively cope with different situations
- Study the art of motivating employees
- Consider methods for conducting effective performance appraisals with their staff
- Create a plan of action to implement in their organization
- This course will prove to be a useful and productive resource for all those who are interested in developing their leadership and management skills. It will be of benefit to:
- Newly promoted members of the management team
- Technical staff planning to transition to a management position
- Supervisors seeking to develop their supervisory skills
- Team leaders interested in further management development
- Managers interested in evaluating their current skill set
- Managers seeking to enhance their managerial skills
- Introduction and Course overview.
- The Role and Responsibility of a Supervisor :
- What is management about?
- The roles of management
- Characteristics of an ideal Supervisor
- Barriers to effective management
- Making effective decisions
- Managing the relationship with your boss
- Communicating and Active Listening
- Examining the different ways we communicate
- Identifying obstacles to communication
- Devising a strategy for effective communication
- Active Listening-what is it?
- Developing active listening skills
- Using the right questions to get the right answers
- Motivating and Coaching your staff
- Theories of Motivation-Maslow, Taylor, Hertzberg
- The manager’s role in motivating others
- Achieving the balance in reward vs. punishment
- Developing your coaching skills
- Strengthening you assets
- Dealing with poor performers
- Delegating and Empowering your people
- Obtaining the benefits of delegation
- Overcoming the barriers to delegation
- Delegation as opposed to abdication
- Skills of effective delegation
- Managing authority and responsibility
- Developing a delegation action plan
- The Performance Review
- Setting goals and objectives for your staff
- Conducting the performance review
- Obtaining the benefits of effective appraisal
- Dealing with objective and subjective criteria
- Managing disciplinary action
- Appraising yourself for advancement
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!