|ML020||October 30, 2022 - November 3, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|ML020||February 5, 2023 - February 9, 2023||London||$ 3500||
|ML020||April 30, 2023 - May 4, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|ML020||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Kualalumber||$ 3500||
- Delegates will learn:
- How to create a high performance culture .
- The personal skills involved in performance improvement .
- The links between empowerment and productivity .
- The power of agreeing objectives – quantitative and qualitative .
- The skill of giving feedback in a positive and motivating way .
- How to coach for higher performance and appraise in a motivating way .
- How to manage development
- Those who are responsible for managing or supervising any type of person, group or team
- Those who want to learn the skills involved in improving productivity or improving behavior at work
- HR, ER and Personnel professionals who are responsible for the design and delivery of performance management programmes
- The Skills Needed
- Interpersonal skills
- Giving feedback
- The role of the Manager/Supervisor/Team Leader
- Relationship between Style and Performance
- Interaction styles
- Theory X and Theory Y
- Building a relationship of mutual trust
- Leadership styles
- Upwards Management
- Making it Happen for Real
- Performance Management and Performance Appraisal
- The four stages
- Agreeing Objectives
- Giving Feedback
- Links to pay
- Personal Development
- Coaching and Counseling
- Induction – getting started right
- Making performance management a positive work task
- Making Suggestions
- Giving Advice
- Counseling Style Inventory
- Providing Development
- Development Interventions
- The 70/20/10 rule
- Personal Improvement Plans
- Preparing for promotion
- Management Succession
- Course review, summary and feedback
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!