|OG011||November 6, 2022 - November 17, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 5000||
|OG011||February 19, 2023 - February 23, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
|OG011||May 21, 2023 - May 25, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|OG011||August 20, 2023 - August 24, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- Participants Will Learn :
- To identify the key parameters for flare system design and to define an optimum system for flare system.
- To recognize the types of gas flare system and understand the associated terminology.
- To understand the impact of the Effluent Water Disposal on facilities design and operations.
- To identify major techniques used for effluent water treatment.
- To understand key design, construction and installation issues associated with fixed and floating equipments used for water treatment.
- To recognize important methods for selection treatment methods.
- All people working in :
Chemical , process engineers , technicians and operators as well as all staff who works in in surface facilities in the area of oil industry .
- Introduction and course overview.
- Flare System Analysis.
- Design Factors.
- Flow Rate.
- Gas Composition, Gas Temperature and Gas Pressure Available.
- Environmental Requirements.
- Safety Requirement.
- Design Considerations What Is Important?
- Reliable Burning.
- Hydraulics and Liquid Removal.
- Flame radiation, Smoke Suppression and Noise/Visible Flame.
- Effluent water disposal .
- Water sampling and analysis.
- Water formed scales.
- Corrosion control.
- Water treatment microbiology.
- Water processing technology.
- Water injection system.
- Inspection and analysis.
- Calcium and barium.
- Scaling calculation.
- Hydrogen sulfate.
- Corrosion rate.
- Oxygen concentration.
- Filter operation bacteria count.Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!