|OG012||December 18, 2022 - December 22, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|OG012||March 19, 2023 - March 23, 2023||Barcelona||$ 3500||
|OG012||April 2, 2023 - April 6, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|OG012||June 18, 2023 - June 22, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 1900||
- This course is designed for offshore, topside, and subsea engineers.
- This course covers the basic understanding technologies and processes for the offshore facilities for shallow, deep and ultra deepwater.
- The course will include an analysis of the phases for offshore oil and gas developments, as well as a timeline method for the calculation of construction, assembly work, and inventory when developing offshore fields
- This training course covering key topics in Facilities was specifically designed for facilities engineers, asset managers, field development engineers, subsurface engineers and offshore project manager involved in offshore field development.
- Subsea engineers, topside engineers, facilities engineers, and production engineers
- Introduction and Course overview.
- Major trends of construction development in the offshore areas :
- Offshore facilities classification
- Typical development phase and timeline for offshore project
- Offshore systems overview and field architecture .
- Offshore Production Facilities :
- Wellheads and umbilical
- Pipelines and risers
- Oil and gas processes
- Topside facilities
- Offshore Facility Construction :
- Structural considerations
- Facilities layout
- API RP2A evolution
- Construction engineering
- Subsea Production System (SPS) :
- Concepts and definitions
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Flow lines, flow assurance, and material selection
- Subsea technology, equipment, and operation
- Digital Oilfield Monitoring :
- Data acquisition and management
- Control and monitoring systems
- Instrumentation and integrated system
- Case history
- Course summary .
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!