|OG013||October 23, 2022 - October 27, 2022||Online||$ 1500||
|OG013||January 22, 2023 - January 26, 2023||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|OG013||April 9, 2023 - April 20, 2023||Madrid||$ 5000||
|OG013||July 30, 2023 - August 3, 2023||Istanbul||$ 3500||
- Prepare routine standard chemical solutions, conduct sample analysis as per ASTM/IP/internal test methods, interpret the results, and take action on abnormal values
- Maintain & operate lab equipment, perform calibration as per procedures and troubleshoot minor equipment problems.
- Laboratory technicians and chemists responsible for the analysis of crude oil samples for quantity and quality purposes.
- Refinery personnel responsible for evaluating crude oil to determine their processing characteristics .
- Operating (field) personnel responsible for collecting samples will also benefit from a better understanding of how test results are directly dependent on proper sample collection and handling .
- Traders and buyers involved in sale, purchase, or exchanges of crude oil .
- Crude Oil; Supply and Trading Patterns
- Definitions and Terms
- Quality Variations and Their Causes
- The Complexities of Crude Oil Composition
- Sampling Protocols
- Sampling Containers and Sample Integrity
- Composition and Classification
- Inspection Analyses (Cursory Assay)
- Comprehensive Analyses (Full Assay)
- Other Important Crude Oils and Fraction Properties :
- Basics of Crude Oil Processing Evaluation
- Bitumen and Extra Heavy Crude Oils
- Crude Oil Quality (Case Studies)
- ASTM Crude Oil Proficiency Testing Program
- Challenges Presented to the Analyst by Heavier, Higher Sulfur Feed stock
- Opportunity Crude Oils
- Oil treatment basics :
- Stokes law of settling theory or gravity separation
- De-emulsifier requirements and selection
- Group discussion on the chemicals used
- Basic Crude Sampling and Testing Equipment :
- Sampling plan and sampling techniques
- Safety precautions during sampling
- Sampling equipment, sample point design
- Quality testing for crude
- Crude Oil ASTM Standard Tests :
- Preparation of sample for analysis
- Density, Relative Density (Specific Gravity), or API Gravity by Hydrometer Method
- Density and Relative Density by Digital Density Analyzer .
- Water in Crude Oil by Distillation .
- Water and Sediment by Centrifuge .
- Salts in Crude Oil .
- Kinematic Viscosity of Transparent and Opaque Liquids .
- Sulfur in Petroleum and petroleum Products by X-Ray .
- Sediment in Crude by Membrane Filtration .
- Water in Crude Oil by bolometric Karl Fisher Titration .
- Pour Point of Petroleum Products .
- Pour Point of Crude Oils .
- Vapor Pressure of Petroleum Products .
- Distillation of Petroleum Products .
- Determination of Asphalting in Crude and Petroleum Products .
- Density, Relative density and API by Thermo hydrometer .
- Quality System in Petroleum Products and Lubricants testing Laboratories .
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!