|OG014||November 20, 2022 - November 24, 2022||Dubai – UAE||$ 3500||
|OG014||February 12, 2023 - February 23, 2023||Cairo - EGYPT||$ 3100||
|OG014||May 28, 2023 - June 1, 2023||Online||$ 1500||
|OG014||August 27, 2023 - August 31, 2023||Berlin||$ 3500||
- By the end of this Course participants will be able to:
- Provide participants with a complete and up-to-date overview of the oil movements and storage operations in modern refineries, marine terminals and oil plants
- Acquire knowledge on oil production, recovery, dehydration and desalting and be able to understand the description and installation of a tank farm
- Identify the different types of tank and review and improve the operation of a tank farm
- Illustrate the process of gas freeing of tanks and vessels and be able to determine the various methods of gauging tanks
- Describe marine terminal & SPM operations and be able to explain the various product specifications
- Perform blending, tank mixing, meters and meter proving and cleaning of crude oil and leaded gasoline tanks
- Identify oil spill emergencies and be able to review the operation and cathodic protection of gas transmission lines
- Increase knowledge on pigging of crude and gas pipelines and be able to demonstrate the process of ship loading
- Recognize the role and importance of quality assurance, control and work permit system
- Team Leaders, Project Managers, Refinery Managers, Plant managers, Oil Terminal
- Managers/Superintendent/Supervisors, Section Heads, Plant Supervisors, Process Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Instrumentation/Control Engineers, technical staff and contractor personnel involved in oil movement and storage .
- Overview Introduction
- Oil Production, Recovery, Dehydration and Desalting
- Oil Terminal & Tank Farm
- Types of Tanks
- General Description and Installation of Tank Farm
- Tanks and Facilities
- Gas Freeing of Tanks and Vessels
- Methods of Gauging Tanks
- Static Electricity
- Crude Oil Processing
- Refrigeration of LPG, Handling and Bulk Storage
- Blending and Loading Operations
- Marine Terminal Loading: SPM Operations
- Product Specifications and Blending
- Tank Mixing & Tank-Tank Transfer
- Meter Proving and Meter Factor
- Aboveground Storage Tanks
- Emergency of Oil Spills
- Cleaning of Crude Oil and Leaded Gasoline Tanks
- Gauging of Marine Cold Product Tanks
- Gas Transmission Lines: Operation & Cathodic Protection
- Cleaning & Loading
- Pigging of Crude & Gas Pipelines
- Ship Loading and Checklist
- Quality Assurance, Control and Work Permit System
- Review and Presentation of Certificates
- Course summary.
- Great Discount for companies and governmental Organizations .
- All programs are held in five star hotels .
- All lecturers have sufficient knowledge and experience to implement the programs at an optimal level .
- Large package of services is offered to the participants .
10% in case of Three P. (or more)
Course FileDownload Now!